them assumptions

Guest Mr. BLK

Guest Mr. BLK

ok, let me set the scene:standing outside the office, with a colleague and we're talking about the summer and she sayscolleague - "i smell grass, i like the smell of freshly cut grass"tony - "i dont smell no grass"colleague - "maybe you're too used to it"tony - :D "what?"colleague - "i used too smoke alot when i was your age too"what is that supposed to mean?i know i smoke yeah, but what makes people think they can say them things in front of everyone at work? especially if i never mention it

LOLBut how does grass smell like weed?!
LOLAt first I thought the same thing, but she was probably referring to the term for weed/skunk/punk, whatever you druggies are calling ti these days.

Guest PROFIT2

lol reminds me of when i went past a building site at lunch with a collegue and smelt the highest punk...collegue "oh my god can you smell that how disgusting!"me "huh oh yea....horrid why would you smoke that stuff" *wish i could ask my man for 2 draw*had it on a big low at work that i blaze untill one tym my boys mum (who i work with) suddenly baited me saying "your cars the smoking car isnt it?" "what you mean?" "well everytime jack comes out your car he's high as a kite"*everyone in office spining round and eye ballin me*that was deep but on xmas party i baited her up for blazing screamed across the room "got any rizzla jane?" lmaohang tite this one guy at my work saying to me 5 times that nite "wish i had a spliff" i was like me too fam but i dont stop catting out!!

Guest Mr. BLK

i just plainfaced her... llow talkin to me about them activities at work for them to start assuming that i blaze at work or being on the job high

Guest Mr. BLK

yeah its correct, but im at work init, thats not part of my work life. the way she dropped it was differently randomand yes casucasian she is

Guest PROFIT2
lolur so baffed bruv
:D :D
Tony, even if it was an assumption. It was correct one tho so whats the problem?How he/she dropped it?Lol @ grass, sooooooooooo old skoolIs ur colleague white?
now thats what you call 'them assumptions' smh

I hear what your saying, things that are solely your business shouldn't mix with your work life. Especially things like this. And if she did suspect something she shouldn;t have had the audacity to bring it up. It which means one of two thingsshe thinks you and her are freindsshe's boying you, in a way

I hear you. Chattin about certain things at work ain't da lick.In regards to you thinking it was random, you have to bare in mind that ppl that don't smoke (like myself) have an acute way of telling when someone blazes without the smoker actually being bait about it.Some ppl can just tell.

lolur so baffed bruv
Tony, even if it was an assumption. It was correct one tho so whats the problem?How he/she dropped it?Lol @ grass, sooooooooooo old skoolIs ur colleague white?
I asked a question, I didn't assume anything. In my experiences, moretime its non-street wise white ppl that refer to weed/skunk/trees/high grade etc as GRASS & its a VERY old skool terminology.

Certain people have no shame about sharing these things with everyone they know.I never even told most people at uni i smoke, im like that.You shoulda denied it, straight."I dont know where your getting that kinda idea about me from?"
loldem ones

Guest PROFIT2
lolur so baffed bruv
I asked a question, I didn't assume anything. In my experiences, moretime its non-street wise white ppl that refer to weed/skunk/trees/high grade etc as GRASS & its a VERY old skool terminology.
lol no biggie but you did make an assumption be real if you were just asking that as a question you should have said "what colours your colleague?"i know what you mean tho i was just feelin the irony lol

Guest Radio
Certain people have no shame about sharing these things with everyone they know.I never even told most people at uni i smoke, im like that.You shoulda denied it, straight."I dont know where your getting that kinda idea about me from?"
loldem ones
hahaha