lol @ my mum

kahuna

Thinking that my protein shakes are steroidsthinking that im addicted to themcant understand why i want to go to the gym, (when she is a fitness fanatic who runs marathons and can ride 60miles on her bike in a day)wanting me to stop having protein shakes, because they are not good for me.thinking they will make me fatthinking im going to turn into the hulk.smhim sure she forgets that half the people who she is going to be watching in the tour de france this summer will be 'roid'ed up to the eye balls like last years winner.

I live in student accomodation, last time I ordered protein and it was held at reception for me to pickup they wouldn't give it to me.Said they had to wait for the head of hospitality to come and see the package because 'roids are as acceptable as weed and cocaineHad to tell them about themselves :Dflatmate always goes on about how much chicken I eat....then goes to the takeaway daily

• 1 month later...
"if u use them and dont go to the gym you will just get fat"
They're kinda right most protain shakes/waight gainers/Muscle Mass shakes have high calorie levels so if your just jamming them down, then your just adding to your daily calorie intake without no benefit.
yeah but if its just whey protein its only got like 200 cals per shake