I wanna wear

Admin.

these jeans coz they look live with the trainers im gnna wear today but they smell like rainshould i go for it?i shall be mainly outdoors

lol @ people who wash jeans without getting at least 5 wears out of themno they stone wash coloureddont think anyone here has a bigger jeans collection then me tbh

lol @ people who wash jeans without getting at least 5 wears out of themno they stone wash coloureddont think anyone here has a bigger jeans collection then me tbh
I got 15 pairs of jeans, no tesco sh*t eitherDon't know if that's a lot tbh but is for me

Guest Radio

If your jeans get rained on and stink then they obviously need washing, I won't pet to re-wear jeans that look/smell fresh but allow being a tramp and stinking on road tbh. no send

allow being a tramp and stinking on road tbh. no send
truei got over 15 levis alone *tries on new outfits*this is why i could never have a 9-5 imagine having to be ready for a certain time....

i dont wash my jeans. well maybe on my less valued pairs i'll wash em once every 6-12 months lolgotta break em in. an none of em stink to my knowledge
You must have NUFF jeans on rotation then. If your outside with your jeans, sitting on allsorts they MUST b dirty.

i dont wash my jeans. well maybe on my less valued pairs i'll wash em once every 6-12 months lolgotta break em in. an none of em stink to my knowledge
You must have NUFF jeans on rotation then. If your outside with your jeans, sitting on allsorts they MUST b dirty.
i see him tho stillnot about paying 75+ for a pair of jeanswashing it then it f*ck*ng upthen you looking for ages to get one similar but you cant find one then certain trainers and tops just look off key with other jeanslong

im starting a dynasty of jeans truss. pure in rotation certain jeans are made to be washed certain aint. the bottom of my aj's were over filthy. so there in the basketonly thing is my lower body has sum f*cked dimensions so ive been searching for the longest for the perfect pair

What the f*ck do you sit in to necessitate washing your jeans every time you wear them? I don't know about you, but I am either sitting in a car or on a chair.But if you are on rolling around in sh*t, then do you.

Guest Radio
What the f*ck do you sit in to necessitate washing your jeans every time you wear them? I don't know about you, but I am either sitting in a car or on a chair.But if you are on rolling around in sh*t, then do you.
Bruv who you f*ck*ng talking to, nobody so far in this thread has said they wash jeans every time they wear them*lifts up shirt and reveals the leng* :D

so what your telling now i gotta wash my pillow cases aswellijokei remember washing one pair of diesel the only non f*ck*ng tight ones i had washed it turned into a multi colour of bluepisstake

1 sick pair of blue star levis. truss they were peng them smell when i bought them was sick. fully raw they was leavin stains jus from sittin on my bedsheets so i thought lemme wash themf*cked after they got washed. all big n loose had to get them taken in at the waist. was a shame