COLOUR OF FUNK - Sat 28th June

Mr Invincible 49

JUST A HEADS UP TO THE VIP2'ers of a funky house rave me and my boys putting on...if anyone is interested holla and i should be able to bless with hook ups...f_COFpostcopym_dae4ffb.jpgThe latest night for the grown & sexy to hit Central London.Prepare for a night of Soulful House, Funky House, Electro House, Tribal Life, Bassline, Old Skool Garage and plain old HOUSE with a hint of R&B, Hop Hop, Club Classics, Bashment, Soca & Afro-Beatz.DJs on the night:"SUPA" suprise "D"J with COLDSTEPS (I Will Be There)KISFACTOR with DOGTANIANKRAZY HYPEAIZI ROBINSONFLUKES (Crazy Cousins / King Ent)CORRODED ENT (King Ent) with BALETFUSION (King Ent)DJ D.E.NVESCOE BLAKETONY TOUCHDresscode: Sexy & Suave... Dont be shy to stand out. No Hats, No Hoods, No Sportswear, No Trainers. Ladies: Smart Denim OK.Admission:£10 in advance & on guestlist before midnight. More Thereafter.GUESTLIST & 24HR INFO: 07961 891 974TICKETS ON SALE MAY 19THVERY LIMITED FREE PASSES FOR LADIESTICKETS AVAILABLE FROM:KING ENT: 07961 891 974CORRODED ENT: 07951 345 651FUSION: 07828 165 291FLUKES: 07943 112 890KRAZY HYPE: 07949 613 033KISFACTOR: 07940 221 660COLDSTEPS: 07930 462 809CHARLES DIMPLEZ: 07506 228 993SAMUEL: 07525 776 899AND FROM THE USUAL SHOP OUTLETS

Wow wowThat line up is very sickAlso, how long you reckon it'll take for police to clock Supa D is Supa Suprise DJ?Its abit obvious i reckon
Whats the significance of the police clockin its Supa D?
LOL i know its bait but god willing police will bly it...Also they cant prove its supa until he touches decks so boy...It more just to baffle the venue manager lol. Supa D is a blacklisted DJ especially in certain EC venues so boydem look to lock of any rave with him there...

Wow wowThat line up is very sickAlso, how long you reckon it'll take for police to clock Supa D is Supa Suprise DJ?Its abit obvious i reckon
The place gets locked off if he DJ's in certain areas/places so he startin calling himself Supa Suprise DJ for bookings

LOL i know its bait but god willing police will bly it...Also they cant prove its supa until he touches decks so boy...It more just to baffle the venue manager lol. Supa D is a blacklisted DJ especially in certain EC venues so boydem look to lock of any rave with him there...
Didn't know that, pisstake, hope everything goes bless.

Didn't know that, has their been a lot of trouble at events he's played at? I thought the funky scene was generally good in terms of raves getting locked etc

Funny thing is you man just exposed Supa's business.Police read the internet.. how you think they find out about undercover events???Come on guys.. use your heads.. if i was you, id delete those comments king...Or you may be looking at your event being pulled last.min .com, spess if you did risk assessment and left off Supa Details

Funny thing is you man just exposed Supa's business.Police read the internet.. how you think they find out about undercover events???Come on guys.. use your heads.. if i was you, id delete those comments king...Or you may be looking at your event being pulled last.min .com, spess if you did risk assessment and left off Supa Details
:D It said it on the actual Rinse site when his interview was up on there and also said on the dubplate.net & numerous blogsNot like its exclusive info & i swear it was said in that interview you posted with Gee Zinc and him in aswell wasnt it?!Just google the name and hes already exposed

:D It said it on the actual Rinse site when his interview was up on there and also said on the dubplate.net & numerous blogsNot like its exclusive info & i swear it was said in that interview you posted with Gee Zinc and him in aswell wasnt it?!Just google the name and hes already exposed
You know what, i didnt even clock.Think maybe i was suprised a promoter would come on a site like that and just openly share that type of information.Fair play

You know what, i didnt even clock.Think maybe i was suprised a promoter would come on a site like that and just openly share that type of information.Fair play
LOL it aint no FBI information....It bait that is him....he baited it up himself on radio, net and on flyers of HIS OWN NIGHTS so its not a ting really...it is kinda pointless now tho as everyone knows its him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was girls...vybez was good...we had too many people and not everyone could get in so i was a lil upset by that and 1 melon buss the back door so the rave got locked @ like 3 or summin...was a good night tho and part 2 is planned 2 take part end of august once most people are back from napa/malia and after carnival...i will give links to the pics/videos when i up them