Someone is trying it

Maxxx

Right im jamming on vip2 reading up on how live the rave was.Next thing the door goes, i go to the window cause im to f*ck*ng lazy to go down stairs.There some African women at the door.Me - Yea?African zulu - ' Was there a parcel deliverd here, i wrote it for 97 but i might of put 98 by accident'Me - NaThen shes looking at me like im lieing, so i said bye an shut the window....Then im thinking to myself hold on this bitch lives at 64 or something, there a new family aswell.I sware if anything does come my yard im having it standard, low trying to send parcels to my yard on some dodgy credit cards..

real talk. people always trying scams.remember da time my neighbours wernt in n some delivery man gave it to me instead. for about an hour was thinking to open it. opened it n dere was some kettle from littlewoods next thing i know deres a knock on the door and my mans like 'did a parcel come here? i was sleeping and heard the door' man gave it to him unwrapped n ting. it was one of dem tings where we both knew what happened.

lol @ ur bluntness
Alow coming to my door asking for a parcel at my address..Why the f*ck is she writing it for number 97 neways.. Sware u hear about this sh*t in the papers bare..
i actually ordered some records off independance records and instead of going to 162 (which is wot i clearly wrote on the ordering form because i saved the webpage receipt,) they got 167 and then when the postie sent them back they tried to get me to pay for the postage again! i was like naaaaah!

real talk. people always trying scams.remember da time my neighbours wernt in n some delivery man gave it to me instead. for about an hour was thinking to open it. opened it n dere was some kettle from littlewoods next thing i know deres a knock on the door and my mans like 'did a parcel come here? i was sleeping and heard the door' man gave it to him unwrapped n ting. it was one of dem tings where we both knew what happened.
Argh if I was your neighbors, you'd be on the receiving end of some aggression

lmao how do u no she was zulu tribe still my cousin is holding sum chicks hoover hostage cah she took to long to cum and get it any1 need a dyson^^^ i actually look a cross between her and Sizzla at the moment big up the african head wrap, blatantly look like i got lion locks underneath

lmao how do u no she was zulu tribe still my cousin is holding sum chicks hoover hostage cah she took to long to cum and get it any1 need a dyson
I don't..But she tried it, how much for the dyson?

Got a new chest of draws. It was in our doorway for ages. I thoguht it was for our french housemate that left. It was only after I got curious I found out it was for another number. Oh well.Keep hoping an Xbox 360 or something like that will come.

lmao how do u no she was zulu tribe still my cousin is holding sum chicks hoover hostage cah she took to long to cum and get it any1 need a dyson^^^ i actually look a cross between her and Sizzla at the moment big up the african head wrap, blatantly look like i got lion locks underneath
Which one and how much? My hoover is SHEGGED.