Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

SMALLVILLE FANS

just started season 3thought id just let everyone knowseason 1 was drylol @ this grown man playing a young clark kent thoughnigga at least 30

just started season 3thought id just let everyone knowseason 1 was drylol @ this grown man playing a young clark kent thoughnigga at least 30
Thats standard though for old actors to play young roles

* "The world's greatest hero has risen" appears on screen along with the Superman logo.* A montage of Clark on his path to becoming a hero. "And he is not alone," says the preview. Followed by shots of each Justice League member who has fought with him: Aquaman, Black Canary, Impulse, Cyborg, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Green Arrow, the Legion and Watchtower. Studio reps confirm to us that Laura Vandervoort is not returning to the show, despite her appearance in the preview.* The introduction of Zod, who's brought several friends with him (more on that below). He's seen fighting toe-to-toe with Tess.* Lois is seen fighting in the future.* Chloe (Allison Mack) relies on the protection of a gun this season.* Brian Austin Green's Metallo has a very sinister look to him. He's seen with the Kryptonite power source on his chest, iconic for the Metallo character.* There is a hot and steamy love scene between Lois and Clark. Heavy petting and make-out sesh included.* For a split second it seems that Lex has appeared on screen, but it could be our imagination.* Clark has a nifty new super suit. It's all black, no spandex, with the silver Superman logo on the front and a long black trench coat that doubles as a cape.

dont kno why i continued reading thati will take it as Smallville forum talk meaning not confirmed*sounds heavy tho*

I need to watch the rest of season 8!!

i need lana lang in my life
lois ftw
NIGGA PLEASElana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lois(just started season 4)

Lois has more sex appeal...but Lana is all sweet, cute, innocent and Asian.BTW.. is she just a Smallville character? or did the guys at DC actually invent her?

i hate the way someone finds out about clarkthen some magical sh*t happens to make them forgethappens too often and its such a cop out

sheeeeetlana left wtf yo/lex is bad motherf*cker/SEASON 8 NINJAAAAAAAAAAA/i dont think i could stand this show if i couldnt watch it all at oncewatching this week by week must be dry

Smallville hasnt been good since season 1. i watch every single episode out of love for the first season, its decline has been sad really. not really excited for season 9 but will watch regardless