Detox

Guest Flat Eric

I reckon Dres waitin for 2010 then hell drop itChronic came out when? 93/94Then there was Chronic 2001 I think he waits so he drops a album every 10 yearsthats my theoryEither that or hes collabsed under his own brillance and doesnt think hes gonna make a new album with 50 and the aftermath gang thats gonna be as classic as the first two and is stuck creativelyIn which case its coming out 2000 and never

I reckon Dres waitin for 2010 then hell drop itChronic came out when? 93/94Then there was Chronic 2001 I think he waits so he drops a album every 10 yearsthats my theoryEither that or hes collabsed under his own brillance and doesnt think hes gonna make a new album with 50 and the aftermath gang thats gonna be as classic as the first two and is stuck creativelyIn which case its coming out 2000 and never
There is something horribly wrong with that math, anyway who exactly is gonna be on the album, there's no aftermath empire anymore and I can't see him turning to Cyserro, Crooked I etc. If it's gonna be 50 Cent, Em, G Unit an that he might as well not bother

There is something horribly wrong with that math, anyway who exactly is gonna be on the album, there's no aftermath empire anymore and I can't see him turning to Cyserro, Crooked I etc. If it's gonna be 50 Cent, Em, G Unit an that he might as well not bother
I guess i forgot my maths after i left schoolBut life has been good AFTERmath WAAAAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *high 5s self*Nah what i ment is theres a long gap between albumsPlus being signed to aftermath isnt a factorpeople on 2001 alot werent signed to him where they?(Kurpt, Snoop Xzibit etc)Dre normally has a strongly westcoast album roaster i swear the only east coast person on the last album was Mary J blidge

I guess i forgot my maths after i left schoolBut life has been good AFTERmath WAAAAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *high 5s self*Nah what i ment is theres a long gap between albumsPlus being signed to aftermath isnt a factorpeople on 2001 alot werent signed to him where they?(Kurpt, Snoop Xzibit etc)Dre normally has a strongly westcoast album roaster i swear the only east coast person on the last album was Mary J blidge
Yeah thats true with Xzibit, Lady of Rage, Hittman etc.But they were all like six degrees of seperation.Em goes back with X, Snoop goes back with Daz and Kurupt, Dre & Snoop self explanitory. Then again there was this talk before 2001 so I'm hoping for the best. But lol @ thinking this is still coming out

Guest Teddy Riley
2001 came out in '99It's why I always cringe at the beginning of Game- Dreams.How can man spit"Came out the coma 2001, bout the same time Dre dropped 2001" and he's your mentor?
Exactly...Joke ting is, you know BARE people were just nodding like yeah, they first got 2001 IN 2001...

i knocked on dre the ova day 2 blaze n he told me soon come homeslicesomethin bout he's the west coast messiah, best known for fire, throw up ur set, smoke the chronic smoke, then retirei was all like wuuuuuuut no more low riders or golden spokes on tyres???!?!he was all staaaaarrrrppppp i just had to detox, now im back on the block like classic reeboks, as the beat knocks you can put it in the air, couple of my artists beefin but i wouldn't interfereDr Dre - It's Like That

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1183531612e58ef6/

ur welcome

i knocked on dre the ova day 2 blaze n he told me soon come homeslicesomethin bout he's the west coast messiah, best known for fire, throw up ur set, smoke the chronic smoke, then retirei was all like wuuuuuuut no more low riders or golden spokes on tyres???!?!he was all staaaaarrrrppppp i just had to detox, now im back on the block like classic reeboks, as the beat knocks you can put it in the air, couple of my artists beefin but i wouldn't interfere
BARS.Safe for the link.

i knocked on dre the ova day 2 blaze n he told me soon come homeslicesomethin bout he's the west coast messiah, best known for fire, throw up ur set, smoke the chronic smoke, then retirei was all like wuuuuuuut no more low riders or golden spokes on tyres???!?!he was all staaaaarrrrppppp i just had to detox, now im back on the block like classic reeboks, as the beat knocks you can put it in the air, couple of my artists beefin but i wouldn't interfereDr Dre - It's Like That
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1183531612e58ef6/

ur welcome

LOL nice beat but that aint even Dre on the board or rapping..This album is a myth..If dre selected a couple cuts form GRODT & THE Documentary.. He owulda pulled it off.

that tunes supposed 2 be comin on detox thothat jus got leaked b4 his vocals were put onkinda dissapointed that dr dre uses a ghost writer
It's common knowledge that Dre has always used ghost writers (and some would say ghost producers).So I guess you'll be more than kinda disapointed to know that any good bars you ever thought Dre had he din't write.

that tunes supposed 2 be comin on detox thothat jus got leaked b4 his vocals were put onkinda dissapointed that dr dre uses a ghost writer
It's common knowledge that Dre has always used ghost writers (and some would say ghost producers).So I guess you'll be more than kinda disapointed to know that any good bars you ever thought Dre had he din't write.
brb hanging myself