Detox

Guest Flat Eric

that tunes supposed 2 be comin on detox thothat jus got leaked b4 his vocals were put onkinda dissapointed that dr dre uses a ghost writer
It's common knowledge that Dre has always used ghost writers (and some would say ghost producers).So I guess you'll be more than kinda disapointed to know that any good bars you ever thought Dre had he din't write.
He never had ghost producers, he had scott storch playin the keys for him but Dre still made the melodies and sh*t so it aint ghost producing but yeah, i thought everyone knew Dre had ghost writers BUT i swear he also used to write for Eazy along with Ren & Cube (well i know these 2 definately did but i heard Dre did aswell)

that tunes supposed 2 be comin on detox thothat jus got leaked b4 his vocals were put onkinda dissapointed that dr dre uses a ghost writer
It's common knowledge that Dre has always used ghost writers (and some would say ghost producers).So I guess you'll be more than kinda disapointed to know that any good bars you ever thought Dre had he din't write.
He never had ghost producers, he had scott storch playin the keys for him but Dre still made the melodies and sh*t so it aint ghost producing but yeah, i thought everyone knew Dre had ghost writers BUT i swear he also used to write for Eazy along with Ren & Cube (well i know these 2 definately did but i heard Dre did aswell)
the talk of ghost production is almost as lame as the ghost writer talk, cos he always had other producers working with him from album to album, but it doesnt matter..its his production.