I want a call centre job

Rich Kid

I'm gonna get a call centre job selling windows tbh, sh*t job but it's right next to my skl so I can work like 2 hours a day, 10 hours a five day week, 10 x 5.5 = a nice weekly sum. long with EMA. Oh yeah I shed a tear today cause I lost my ema after waiting for it for 3 weeks. That definies poor right.

ive had bareif ur in londontry GFKNOP, google them, should be able to find a number, they hire anyone, swear the whole of south london worked there at some pointotherwise jus apply to hayes, or reed, an tell dem u want a call centre jobeasy peasy

Job Title CALL CENTRE OPERATORS-(NIGHTS) FIN/21471 LocationLONDON N3HoursTHURSDAY/FRIDAY/SAT/SUN-NIGHTS ONLYWage £5.52-£7.50 PER HOURWork PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends EmployerKenwood Car ServicePensionNo details heldDurationPERMANENT ONLYDescription Experience in a similar role is preferred. Call centre operators required to work for mini cab office in Finchley. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to understand customer care. Key board experience is essential. Duties include answering calls and making bookings. Nights only now. Contact Alison/Pushpa at Finchley Jobcentre for details on 0208 258 3322/3331 How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 020 82583322 and asking for Alison or Pushpa.

Job Title CALL CENTRE OPERATOR WIL/21854 LocationLONDON, NW10Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 9AM TO 5.30PM.Wage £15,225 PER ANNUMWork PatternDays EmployerHudson Incorporated LimitedPensionNo details heldDurationPERMANENT ONLYDescription This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Hudson Incorporated Limited who are operating as an employment agency. Must have excellent communication and IT skills. Must be customer focussed and able to provide an excellent service. The ability to work within a team and on own initiative is essential. Experience of the automotive industry would be an advantage, but is not essential. Working in a multi franchise car dealership, duties will include maintaining and building good client relationships within the automotive service industry. An immediate start is available. The employer states on target earnings of £20,000 per annum. Alternatively e-mail CV to [email protected]. How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 0844 8849878 or 0844 3576445 and asking for Recruitment.

Guest PennyTraitor

all about being part of incoming sales, i.e working for sky and basically filling out orders when ppl want sky in their home. piss easy

f*ck call centres. I'm never ever working in one again.If you want one guaranteed job, go to Space Kitchens in Southgate. As long as you can speak English you will get the job. However, I hated it with a passion. I seriously used to wake up depressed knowing I had to go in for work.

I need a job for summer.Never had one before though, it looks dumb being 18 and your CV having no work experience on it.
I know how you felt. I went for even longer wihtout a job because I just wasn't having luck. Just got to keep trying. And start looking early. I'm starting tomorrow.

I need a job for summer.Never had one before though, it looks dumb being 18 and your CV having no work experience on it.
I know how you felt. I went for even longer wihtout a job because I just wasn't having luck. Just got to keep trying. And start looking early. I'm starting tomorrow.
Bruv I didn't get my first part-time job until I was 19 (JUST before I tured 20).If I knew all that effort was going to be put to waste for so long, people lying to me about not having work available and me busting a couple security guards' heads out of frustration and running riot in front of customers, I woulda just resorted to illegal things.One of my many regrets, if only I knew what I know now.