Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Myspace

Guest PennyTraitor
NOT REALLY LIKE ONCE A MONTH NOW, JUST CHECKED IT NOWLast Login: 05/05/2008I FOUND FACEBOOK STILL
pretty much

not that regular (but safe 4 the reminder)but facebook is even less aswellburn a fire pon facebook follow fashioners

not that regular (but safe 4 the reminder)but facebook is even less aswellburn a fire pon facebook follow fashioners
co sidney

Guest David Braund

facebook is actually quite interestingn i cnt quite put my finger on why it ismaybe the simplicity of it alli hate loadin up a myspace page n my whole computer freezin coz they gt some 1998 standard page

i had a facebook for about ayearjust cant get into itfind it boring and blanddont really use myspace all that much either tbh

Most days, same with facebook

boyit gt kinda borinbut im still thee
Same. Recently changed my page layout, pic, name & song..but its still dead out.Facebook >>>>

is there a way to block people's status updates on the facebook, cos everytime i log in, its the same people makin them , like i really give a sh*t that your going out 2nite to get drunk, woop woopwhat is going on with people sayin woop woop, someone please pass me the e gun to shoot these woop woop people.

is there a way to block people's status updates on the facebook, cos everytime i log in, its the same people makin them , like i really give a sh*t that your going out 2nite to get drunk, woop woopwhat is going on with people sayin woop woop, someone please pass me the e gun to shoot these woop woop people.
delete them