Sign in to follow this  
I.B.Blackman

Theres Talk Going Round...

Guest Remy Lebeau

is that the word on the skreets?is that whats poppin?

That if I don't attain my drivers license by September then I would have to wait until I am 21.
Liesalways ehre taht tlakoh if ur not bor in 1990 u gotta wait till 19lies lies liestbh

Guest David Braund

f*ck knowsill still b drivin thogiv a f*ck

Guest PennyTraitor

'they' been saying this since i was 16. . .

Guest haze-e

Nah its true.You got get your provisional soon or you have to wait till your 21.

That if I don't attain my drivers license by September then I would have to wait until I am 21.
its not true its never been true its been confirmed its a lie by who ever is in charge of the driving license thing last year if they did do that u would know about it

its a lie and a quick google search will tell you that, this is how these urban legends are maintained because dumb f*cks dont bother to check facts for themselves and take hearsay for gospel

Guest Flat Eric
its a lie and a quick google search will tell you that, this is how these urban legends are maintained because dumb f*cks dont bother to check facts for themselves and take hearsay for gospel
init all these youts need to google it

soon though you will have to do a years worth of lessons before you can take your test and that is the truth

COME WE START A 'URBAN LEGEND'

Calm Down innit I went DVLA website and found nothing.This is a forum full of people so why not ask?*Questions why I even explaining myself to you*

that talk been goin around since i was 15
swear it happens every year too. :D "I hear they're raising the age to 21 u kna"