dragonball z - burst limit

Guest Risky360

downloaded this from the US storesick game, will defo be borrowing this. might even purchase.feel like watching dragon ballz all over again nowalso any1 played the bourne demo? whats it sayin, waitin for it to D/L atmlol @ how sh*t ironman da game is

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

downloaded this from the US storesick game, will defo be borrowing this. might even purchase.feel like watching dragon ballz all over again nowalso any1 played the bourne demo? whats it sayin, waitin for it to D/L atmlol @ how sh*t ironman da game is
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE GAME

f*ck copping that...It only goes up to the end of the Cell saga too?SWAG
basically summed up my feelingsalso dubbed anime is genius, all the guys have that generic american voice, kinda like how all cinema voiceovers sound the same, and half of it gets lost in translation, I've got a Dragonball z film called: "Super Battle in the Universe" Lmfao

Is there an arcade joystick pad for the 360, if so might cop for this and street fighter 4.
Brem don't get that boog lookin flight simulator pad lolWhat you need is a Hori Arcade stick...theres two on the 360 the Dead Or Alive one, which is pretty hard to find and expensiveand the Virtua Fighter 5 one.. which is prety common and cheaper (£29)http://www.amazon.co.uk/Virtua-Fighter-Fig...5472&sr=8-2hori_fighting_stick_ex2_for_xbox_360.jpgGot mine from amazon when VF5 released...It even works on my PC

Guest Risky360

nah he means flying around in story mode, not selecting chapters n sh*ti know wah u mean..when pickin up dem dragonballz n ting, dat was sick ..but i aint sure about this game

Guest Teddy Riley
nah he means flying around in story mode, not selecting chapters n sh*ti know wah u mean..when pickin up dem dragonballz n ting, dat was sick ..but i aint sure about this game
Nah fam, not even...I'm talking in fight mode...With the ol' PS2 Budokai's, you could go in the air and but it was like the Tekken combat engine, whilst with the Tenkaichi's, you could properly fly around, creep behind buildings and ALL that...If that makes sense...

Guest haze-e
Nah fam, not even...I'm talking in fight mode...With the ol' PS2 Budokai's, you could go in the air and but it was like the Tekken combat engine, whilst with the Tenkaichi's, you could properly fly around, creep behind buildings and ALL that...If that makes sense...
I know what your talking about. I havent encountered it in this but is was only the Demo. I just concentrated on battering mans and getting the Z's.Its probable though.

Guest Risky360
I know what your talking about. I havent encountered it in this but is was only the Demo. I just concentrated on battering mans and getting the Z's.Its probable though.
easy fam its just a demo......anyway yh u can fly around l

Demo says u can fly...but it just seems like ur fighting on invisble platforms but u can fly up and downNot sure if u can like do some all range thing

Guest Teddy Riley
Demo says u can fly...but it just seems like ur fighting on invisble platforms but u can fly up and downNot sure if u can like do some all range thing
That's what I'm talking about...If you can't do that, this game is officially sh*t.

Guest Teddy Riley
i know wot u mean, like in budokai u could fight and end up in the air but u could still only go backwards or forwards, u mean free-roaming right?
Yezzir...Allow going on like DBZ is about fighting in one area...That's what made it sick to watch as a progamme and I think that's what made the game series 100X better when they added the free-roaming.

Guest haze-e
indistructable terrain = failnot making use of physics engine on next generation consoles = failthis game is gonna be average at best
Its the first one on these console mehn. Gotta llow them some time.Look at Pro08 *Shudders*