fuck this

Uncle Man

bouncers just kept giving me the bait till i backed itlet evry white folk back in but they cant have me go and take a piss i caused no trouble i have my money i know the london bounties will back it for whitey but f*ck it couple man are gunna die i warned them even wen man was tryna break my arm 80 pound fine f*ck that them man will die then ill pay 80 pound im an upstanding member of society not one of you road fassys im not having this anymore couple man will die then youll here my real story on youtube fuxck about im not having this anymore maybe only you man will hear the truth papers will paint me up as a paedophile who helped out around the houses but f*ck it all that matters to me is these skinheads die real man with grenades pm me i will ruin there family picnic wooozah

yh can probably hook u up with a grenade or 10kamikazereal talk thobouncers are the biggest pricks, should just roll up to west end with a leather jackt and P90 underneath and spray up the first bouncer tht asks me for id

so what happened?bouncers tried to boy you off (as they do), and your goin for revenge?
nah they wudnt let me back in to the pub i was drinkin on grounds i hadnt been ther and had got this glass i was takin back to the bar from sumwer else i told them now wasnt the time or place but they kept f*ck*ng pushing it till i flippedall i can say is them men are lucky im not a leg model my kneecaps look f*ckedi cudnt bait my own address and talked my way out of a night in the sells so feds had to took me round my mums as is custom in our house i told them drop me round the corner but they drove str8 up i know who they are theyll get a christmas card margie leaned out the window and i just shouted dont worry its the racist police them man hung there heads and went on there way they now wat im like they now that im right still like i say i was plainfacing them bouncing man wen they wer saying we werk here evry wknd i was like kl kl but inside im singing but im not yr usual pissed up loaded reading fassy im making it my mission to kill you like i fully well told you b4 you rushed me you faggots from hell hold tight yr faces still its fully over if i dont kill them i am probly the biggest wasteman in my ends this is the only way i can achieve closure sadly enough trusay the feds wer mad humble and hearing some of my rants but end of day these bouncers need to die for the sake of mankind but mankind aint even gunna see it like that theyll just called me a smoked out loser but dig this im cool with most bouncers play poker with a lot njow and attend there weddings im not here for the scrap but these man chose to boy it so they will die i dont give a f*ck this is a govt incentive send man to try it to you flip out and dead them i was saying this to these man b4 i raised my voice and they fully knew it i will kill these two brehs then fling myself to downing street and top gordon brown only way i see it this is the only way i can regain respect in my ends, which is essential for day to day business like i was saying to the cops they rly got man trapped in the system good sit back and watch the heads rolll serious

at least you have your weed.blaze it up.go sleep.recap tomorrow.
true that but im afraid sum1 will have to be taught a lesson they wont learn and the public will misinterpret but it has to be done theres no two ways apologies to all the guys that will get stigmatised but f*ck it im not having it in the long run i insist on regaining my dignity this is the only way how i can sadly but peace ill check u lot later gna conk out and maybe collect weapons honestly if you were there theres no way im not a f*ck*ng poofter unless i kill these guys its thwe way theyve set it up tbh

LMFAO1 of my boys done what u said ur gona doHe was so shook up that he started crying in the taxi homeThen he got out, got another taxi back to the clubAnd went AWOL.I advise u not to follow in his footsteps because he's not living an enjoyable life now.U should do what these man have told u 2 do and get some sleep then realise how futile this is.

This is the world of alcohol..Listen mate, give up the booze.. you are living in a world of lost minds/souls and also in a world where people just keep getting caught up in the hype and die young..You have an entire life time to work out your existance and focus putting your talents into more productive things than going to a pu and having it out with a watse bouncer..Does life not mean more to you then poisoning yourself and then after, getting slapped by a bouncer to really rub it in yur face?Don't become institutionalised, you can break barriers but you need to quit the booze or you will forever be trapped in their world. Take control of your life.