Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

Football trivia

Havent seen any trivia here in a while but Ive always enjoyed em and people can be quite creative with their questions, and indeed their answers.Llow the google search for your answers, you wont get e-kudos for it, infact you will probably feel a left breast for doing it, if you dont know the answer to a question leave it for someone else to answer.Oh and dont ask a question you yourself dont know the answer to, ACTUALLY Im gonna allow that cos you may just be asking for the knowledge but try and state that you dont know the answer *Expects no one admit such a thing*Anyway I will kick it off with a question Arsenal fans should know the answer to, or maybe you will feel a right buttocks when you realise your not as deep as you thoughtOnce you've answered the questions please ask another lets keep this going shall we.Here we go.Thierry Henry is Arsenals record goal scorer, but who held the title before Ian Wright?

Ipswich TownLeeds never won the European Cup.The last team outside the "big 4" to have won the FA Cup? (Do not include todays winner if you answer after the final whistle)

Ipswich TownLeeds never won the European Cup.The last team outside the "big 4" to have won the FA Cup? (Do not include todays winner if you answer after the final whistle)
everton

A.Spurs?
Nope.
middlesborough :D
Nope.
everton
*ding*

Fair enough.Yea spurs won it like 91/92?Anyway......Name 4 teams out of the 92 in England (Premiership, Championship and Divisions 1-2), who start with the same letter that they end with....

Fair enough.Yea spurs won it like 91/92?Anyway......Name 4 teams out of the 92 in England (Premiership, Championship and Divisions 1-2), who start with the same letter that they end with....
LiverpoolNorthamptonbeg u tell me the other 2 lol

LiverpoolNorthamptonaston villabeg u tell me the other 2 lol

Scotland were the 1st wernt they?
Yeah, everyone thinks hungary
Yea i seen the video of all the scots breaking the goal down and sh*t.