Shipwrecked

Sid

I despise this program. I don't know how it keeps getting commissioned for a new year every year.
Do you know what the biggest joke is? (no sendage no racist)You know when they put a black person in, you know that they have only been put in there to make sure that channel 4 is seen as equal opportunists..it is quite cringe worthy at times knowing this because you can always tell when 95% of them are white and they have thrown the token in.

I despise this program. I don't know how it keeps getting commissioned for a new year every year.
Do you know what the biggest joke is? (no sendage no racist)You know when they put a black person in, you know that they have only been put in there to make sure that channel 4 is seen as equal opportunists..it is quite cringe worthy at times knowing this because you can always tell when 95% of them are white and they have thrown the token in.
true stories.

I think the more annoying thing is the black person they put it is either a fag or a complete and utter wasteman.My sister told me one Shipwrecked had a black guy who had never had rice in his life.Now that's not colour specific, but what person hasn't had rice before? Had to make him look like a donut. Even Brian from Big Brother probably had rice.

I think the more annoying thing is the black person they put it is either a fag or a complete and utter wasteman.My sister told me one Shipwrecked had a black guy who had never had rice in his life.Now that's not colour specific, but what person hasn't had rice before? Had to make him look like a donut. Even Brian from Big Brother probably had rice.
Even I have had rice and peas lolBut I do think it is unfair to say that the black people they put in is a fag or wasteman.I didn't agree with people running Brian from big brother down to be honest with you; he is a decent man and a bright young man at that.I don't understand what black people want from this? someone to go in wearing a new era saying "wah gwarn" and going on about how they bang skets out and don't have it from anyone?are these the role models you want?

Even I have had rice and peas lolBut I do think it is unfair to say that the black people they put in is a fag or wasteman.I didn't agree with people running Brian from big brother down to be honest with you; he is a decent man and a bright young man at that.I don't understand what black people want from this? someone to go in wearing a new era saying "wah gwarn" and going on about how they bang skets out and don't have it from anyone?are these the role models you want?
Don't be extra Ash. I know you're trying to play Devil's Advocate.The issue is these programs always have one representation at the furthest of either end of the spectrum, when that's not what most people are like. It is possible not to be like either, however, that doesn't make good TV more times than not. Channel 4 aren't concerned about perception that much unless it boosts their ratings.

Don't be extra Ash. I know you're trying to play Devil's Advocate.The issue is these programs always have one representation at the furthest of either end of the spectrum, when that's not what most people are like. It is possible not to be like either, however, that doesn't make good TV more times than not. Channel 4 aren't concerned about perception that much unless it boosts their ratings.
I just think that nothing is ever good enough for you man.. you need to start praising your own more.You know, black people achieve, but you keep holding each other back with negative comments and I have said this time after time.No matter who it is, you will aprieciate them at first then you will run them down.Not all black people are the same and have the same culture, characteristics etc.Maybe you expect more, but if you have seen how far black people have come over the last 100 years you sahould be proud, not running and gunning each other down.

For real???AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, they put black people in who are extremely different, not ones who fit the stereotype or is the opposite to the stereotype, but someon who is just..................NUTS.Though, allow putting gay boy in the show.Last year and the year before that they had black man in each show who were normal (no not stereotypical, but normal), but the year before last they also had some homo mixed raced breddah.Homo is nasty!!!

• 1 month later...