Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

"Before Birdman I was your Daddy"

this song was too much came on in my ipod the other day. vid is sick toobg's verse>>>>>>>>f*ck waynebg>>>>>>wayne. bg is real wayne is a fake fraud bowcat.

Big f*ckin tune..Alchemist killed it. Used to stay up to catch this video on Base (raw) back in the day..BG needs to be active once again

Big f*ckin tune..Alchemist killed it. Used to stay up to catch this video on Base (raw) back in the day..BG needs to be active once again
BG active..pure mixtapes... album comin out joint with grand hustle this summer

I still listen to CCITG nearly every month since it came out in '99 it is like a way of life...When BG was at his best >>

BG BEEN BIG FROM DAYBEST IN CASH MONEY IMO
Nah Nah NahB.G was never the best in cash money. Have you forgotten bout Turk and Mannie Fresh. B.G was probably the worst alongside Juvenile and Birdman.But saying that this track is ard.

BG BEEN BIG FROM DAYBEST IN CASH MONEY IMO
Nah Nah NahB.G was never the best in cash money. Have you forgotten bout Turk and Mannie Fresh. B.G was probably the worst alongside Juvenile and Birdman.But saying that this track is ard.
JUVINLE THE WORST ????? :D TURK??? :D u serious? his albums r weak, few good verses, worst in crew.mannie = producer, allong with baby brought out the big tymers cd's, but they both said they not rappers and just doin just cos. on these cd's is where wayne spat some crazy verses at 14. used to love those cds. juvy = big, but lyrically, cant see B.G.

the track that got me into hip hop tbhi was 13 when i heard this and couldnt stop playing the albumthese days i was rolling with a walkman that looked like an ipod and listened to this album continuously on the way to school. (2000)at the time the production on the album was different to everything else i usually listened tohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSIcD297Tc...feature=related

cos wayne makes like 4321 a studio sessionbut BG been on some crazy lyrics from like 1995 he held it down for a long time. some real verses came out that boys mouth.