"Before Birdman I was your Daddy"

Aquaman

BG BEEN BIG FROM DAYBEST IN CASH MONEY IMO
Nah Nah NahB.G was never the best in cash money. Have you forgotten bout Turk and Mannie Fresh. B.G was probably the worst alongside Juvenile and Birdman.But saying that this track is ard.
JUVINLE THE WORST ????? :D TURK??? :D u serious? his albums r weak, few good verses, worst in crew.mannie = producer, allong with baby brought out the big tymers cd's, but they both said they not rappers and just doin just cos. on these cd's is where wayne spat some crazy verses at 14. used to love those cds. juvy = big, but lyrically, cant see B.G.

the track that got me into hip hop tbhi was 13 when i heard this and couldnt stop playing the albumthese days i was rolling with a walkman that looked like an ipod and listened to this album continuously on the way to school. (2000)at the time the production on the album was different to everything else i usually listened tohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSIcD297Tc...feature=related