Buying A Car

morninghasbroken

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 RENAULT CLIO 1.2 16V Sport 3dr HatchbackPrice: £1,695ovno Features: 69,000 miles Manual Silver Petrol Hatchback 1149 cc Full Description: Glossary of Terms Manual, 69,000 miles, Silver. 3x3 point rear seat belts, Audio remote control, Body coloured bumpers, Central locking, Drivers airbag, cd player 11months mot and 5months tax nice alloy wheels Sadly cat c but fully repaired and vic tested with a new mot drives superb very low insurance great first car. £1,695. ovno What is that 'sadly cat c' thing?

1.4 Clio 03 plate, black rims, blacked out tints, £1200will post pictures if you want
Post pictures pleaseAm I likely to get insured on this first car, 17
Yeah, was my first car lol.I will get some pictures with it stops raining and post them in this thread

1.4 Clio 03 plate, black rims, blacked out tints, £1200will post pictures if you want
How old was the car when you bought it and how many miles had it done?Also how much was the insurance, if u had it?Tryna get an idea for how much I'll need for my whip, cos I wanna get suttin similar.
it's done about 50-60k miles lol, insurance was £900 and something a year as my first car, and I bought it second hand, it's about 4-5 years old now.

How old was the car when you bought it and how many miles had it done?Also how much was the insurance, if u had it?Tryna get an idea for how much I'll need for my whip, cos I wanna get suttin similar.
it's done about 50-60k miles lol, insurance was £900 and something a year as my first car, and I bought it second hand, it's about 4-5 years old now.
Where is the car? Have you ragged it?Tax/MOT?

Where is the car? Have you ragged it?Tax/MOT?
It's in Cambridge lol, I moved and bought my Leon with me instead, it has been ragged to f*ck yeah, but I recently replaces the head gasket, and the gaskets on the manifolds and overhauled most of the engine lol, so it is in pretty decent condition.No MOT/Tax at the moment, should easily pass though, exhaust might need filling a bit, but I don't know.

2001 VAUXHALL TIGRA 1.4 Sport 3dr HatchbackPrice: £1,895ovno Features: 68,500 miles Manual Light Blue Petrol Hatchback 1349 cc Full Description: Glossary of Terms Manual, 68,500 miles, Light Blue. Sony CD Stereo, Colour coded bumpers, Central locking, Drivers airbag, 11months mot and 3months tax nice alloy wheels. Drives superb very low insurance great first car. £1,695. ovno
My Car, think about it, it's gully.