Buying A Car

morninghasbroken

Someone show me a nice car for £5k
BMW 3 series compact (51 plate, 80k)autotrader dat
That car is sick, within my budget aswell Insurance would be a killer though
LOL rest your case but i have been insured by this for 2 years and claimed and nothing...i have hooked people up who have claimed and no problem...so from 1st hand experience i know there is no problem....
seen lol @ quotin completely the wrong thing. Thats all good for u lol if u get f*cked up on this cos sum1 checks it out and realises the baitness

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would u even buy a car with a cam belt, they may be quieter but they snap easilytiming chain >>>>> cam belt
Theres advantages and disadvantages to each.Also, it depends whether or not you have an intereference, or non intereference engine.With the latter, the cambelt going is no problem.With the former, better call bovice.

Why would u even buy a car with a cam belt, they may be quieter but they snap easilytiming chain >>>>> cam belt
but dont most modern cars have cambelt fitted as standardi know alot of the older models have chain but also cars like the bmw compact have a chain due to the smaller engine

How the fudge do i change the bulbs in the headlights of a Golf?Can I just pull the cover off with brute force?
It various on car models, but normally pop the bonnet, then twist and remove them black bulb covers, then just a case of taking the bulbs out

Guest Lemons
How the fudge do i change the bulbs in the headlights of a Golf?Can I just pull the cover off with brute force?
It various on car models, but normally pop the bonnet, then twist and remove them black bulb covers, then just a case of taking the bulbs out
Cheers.

I love car shopping, i remember when i went to purchase my polo, i was so indecisive about what car to get, i was originally going to get a golf but then when i saw the lights on the front and back of the polo, i fell in love, they are so great.i will only get a silver or black car, i think white cars look s abit cheaponasty and will get dirty easily.