Nas talking bout Jim Jones, 50 and others

MF Cunt

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...a1YEqc594yQO8guI havent even fully finished watching this video Bt what i seen so far Nas is talking truthI posted this in the overated room in whatever but im gonna put it here tooHow the f*ck can any one rate Max b or Jim Jones over Jay z or NaS i simply just dont understand itPeople be like "Jay aint had more than 3 classic albums"But Jim Jones has NEVER made a classic album, hes made hot songs but thats it, i saw some old 50 interivew when he said "Black Rob will never make another WOAH, Jim Jones will never make another BALLIN" and its true Lyrically Jim will never touch Jay nor fiancially for that matterfrom when man has to say "ya smell me" or "ya dig" at the end of every sentence you know hes not seriousAnd Max B lol at this guys retard-ness in interviews and his annoying laugh hes any guy who wants to be the next Nate dogg or the next Akon but is over swagand im not eveen hating on Jim like Nas says i respect mans hustlebut comon the amount of people choose him over Jay or Nasi just dont understand it

Dunno what your point is?More people obviously like Jay because he sells more records and makes more money.Some people are allowed to like Jim Jones more than Jay Z. Not everyone has to agree with your opinion. NAs can state his reasons why he rates Jim Jones far less than Jay Z, but music is entertainment, and if some people are more entertained by Jimmy than Jay Z then more power to them. It's not hurting Jay's sales any.

next akon lmaolite a spliff of the piff and put the pedal to the floorim a ride on you marf*ckers like never b4see cos all my niggaz ride -gain green, u aint thug lifeu aint know wat this game meanswell i can tell you wat it meansits butter and gunsnever lable me bouji nigga i come from the slumsits bigger velli baby i got the sh*t in the smashyou niggaz b suckin d*ck im in it 4 the cashow

just dont see how jay and them mans get so much hate on the netFor everything jay related i see on forumstheres a list of peoples comments saying"f*ck JAY MOST OVERATED""ONLY HAD A FEW CLASSICS""CAMEL FACE"and its all over any hip hop netany thing about someone like Jim or Max"THIS NIGGA DOING IT RIGHT NOW""THIS NIGGA RUNNIN sh*t""MAX>>>>>>>>>"

Well Jim Jones is good, but if he in your top ten of rappers then your lost. better of putting soulja boy there
tbhbut i seen topics of whats ur top 3 in hip hop forums and allota people hold Max or Jim in there top 3 and Jim is entertaining but lyrics, sh*t adlibs naaaah maaaate

cus this is f*ck*ng OLD. A GOOD YEAR OLD
:D This vid came out when "Hip hop is dead" infact i think its a press conference for it but this topic is about what Nas was saying......... On another note a few bangers is all Max has a whole mixtape/album? naaaah I know niggas who will sit there and tell me "Freeky is better than Nas"and allow the spliffs in that Max vid that look like Cigs, rolled in Red Rizla URRRGH