Nah He's Right

FreeMason

lol at this silly argumentits down to personal preference
But you forget the argument at hand it because of this statement
someone actually find me a good looking full black ting... they dont exist i tell you
No matter what your preferences rae towards another race, Ignorance cannot validate that kind of statement. There is an attractive girl in every nationality.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke thing isif this was girls they it would be
black girls prefer black menwhite girls prefer black meneveryone loves mixed
I'd say it would be more likeblack girls prefer black menwhite council estate trash prefer black meneveryone loves mixed

someone actually find me a good looking full black ting... they dont exist i tell you
No matter what your preferences rae towards another race, Ignorance cannot validate that kind of statement. There is an attractive girl in every nationality.
bruv, if every negative comment made about a white girl recieved seven pages of "prove it, prove it" alot of people woulda left this forum a long time agoit'd jus be the wankin mandem left... the guys who say they like black, but wank to light skin, yet can only draw white

bruv, if every negative comment made about a white girl recieved seven pages of "prove it, prove it" alot of people woulda left this forum a long time agoit'd jus be the wankin mandem left... the guys who say they like black, but wank to light skin, yet can only draw white
:D :D :D :D A lot of truth there.But it weren't just a negative comment though. He denied their whole existance. My above comment still stands.

Lauren%20London%20-MAJ-000337.jpg
ENDED!CDCSDASFSDFKSA'dnASDSDDSADCFX\CcsacaTHEM DIMPLES O LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDSTRAIT UP PUT BBQ SAUCE IN DEM N LIK IT OUT TINGLAUREN LONDON>>>EVERY WHITE GIRL IN THE WORLD
this is the only chick in the world that if i had a chance to move to her i'd probably bottle it.
Makosi_Musambasi.jpgBlack women with afros >>>>>>>>>>>
jimminy jeepers, levels fam. LEVELS. wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest Radio
^^^^B> > > >vvvv
breddin my copywrited symbols, chief
Lol @ you being dear diarythought he died tbh
he turned into fascist bully boy after getting banned, r.i.p