Sign in to follow this  
Most Wanted

Ever feel like your shit is just shit

pointless topic butDo you ever just sit there go through your beats that you thought were good, listen back now they just dont sound as good as you thoughtthis is when this happens http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7643OR sometimes i would think a beat i made is sickkk send it around everyones like 'yeah its nice' biggest par when youve spent hours building a beat lol

All the time tbh, one out of say 10 beats i make i actually like/think are goodAlways happens though, make a tune then you think its sick, sit on it for a week, listen again and you realise its bollocks

i always like the bet while im making itif i like it the next day then i will finish it, but a lot of the time i listen to beats from a few months ago and think "did i really rate that"alsodo u lot make beats u think r alrite & every1 loves them, then the ones u think r best get average response

This happens to me all the time, after making a beat/tune i listen to it back too many times i get sick of it and become biased.

number of times i make a beat i think is sick and everyone else is like; yeah it's cool and then u make sum any tune and ppl think it's sick! I ahte everything i make - come like Van Gough, makes me wanna chop my ears off.