Sign in to follow this  
Taurus

Westwood - Alex Mills, Ny & Anisa 1Xtra

Jeeeeezz the alex millz is a monster witht he vocals.. She f*cked the place up.. Soo natural.. See how the levels dropped when NY did her set?NY is too overated. She can make decent songs witht he right producers around her thoBoth of them will get smashed tho..

swear alex mills used to use rwd
Nah I doubt its the same one..She wasnt a yank was she?

alex mills is gonna be on the roll deep album shes been working with them

alex mills is gonna be on the roll deep album shes been working with them
Shes always been with Roll DeepPlus i like her old style better tbhThat bonus track on da 2nd phaze >>>>>

ALEX MILLS WAS ON AIM HIGHHER VOICE IS AMAZING PISSES ALL OVER NYHOPEFULLY WILL REALISE NY IS sh*t NOW :DHOW COMES NO1 MENTIONED THAT LAST CHICK SHE WAS DEEP

Guest Tronics

Ny is me when i get there, confirmed!Last chick was fire, like her voice.

Locked off 10 secs into NY set TBH..LMAO @ the 3 singer are u man serious? How can u say she blew off mlls?Her voice is shakey come like she has a dafault vibrator on her voice box.. She has a nice tone, but the vocals aint cuttin it. Sound sliek shes forcing to be something hhe aint.. It can be corrected tho with the right producer.But she makes good music.

Locked off 10 secs into NY set TBH..LMAO @ the 3 singer are u man serious? How can u say she blew off mlls?Her voice is shakey come like she has a dafault vibrator on her voice box.. She has a nice tone, but the vocals aint cuttin it. Sound sliek shes forcing to be something hhe aint.. It can be corrected tho with the right producer.But she makes good music.
qtip.jpgna bled. but NY was like soldier boy compared to them two, who were whitney n alicia keys.