Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Alrighty then

I thought this was gonna be you addressing claims that you swindled the DJs but couldnt counteract the arguement due to the topic being locked.This doesnt appear to be the case hereDisclaimer: I didnt read the whole topic so I dont know if the above happened

I thought this was gonna be you addressing claims that you swindled the DJs but couldnt counteract the arguement due to the topic being locked.

Guest Esquilax

lol at the white women reppin black guys WOUNDEDbig up the ting defending the fort

lolthe bitches shud jus come out n say we gt bigga d*ckslol at the host sayin what bout my skin ??lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowhite woman r funny

I thought this was gonna be you addressing claims that you swindled the DJs but couldnt counteract the arguement due to the topic being locked.
:D Didnt you pay the DJs?Thats gonna backfire for you though if you wanna book them again for a next one or if word gets round

them women sound lost still, especially that last one - lol @ them racist view coming through

lol wtf is that sh*tall these hoes talkin about they love off black d*ckdidnt even watch it all

Guest Remy Lebeau

lol @ the last woman thobait racistshe thought all black ppl have just come straight outta bushthe presenter was offended tho...i can tell

We stole all your women haahahahahahaaa
LOL @ white women moving to their own race...stiff and no rhythm....come like they aint white and the same cant be said to them lol
:D:D:D:D:D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the last white woman chatting rubbish about different religion and what about the children.LOL AT HER SAYING COLOUREDLOL LMAO ROFL at the white women that were attracted to black men for stupid reasons and bait lies.

lol at the white woman who saidthey no how to treat a ladyi dunoo wagwan dermoretime white girls r jus a sex tingstandardly treat em like a bosh aswellsnuffin