Grid (xbox 360)

LS

Views?Thought it was a decent stillplayed online with nem and septiklmao @ nem being 50sec(Yes 50 secs)ahead and me catching up, then over taking him.started crying like a girl as well SMFH360 goons download thisNEM UR A f*ckIN p*ssy, OFFERED A 1 ON 1 AND U CLOSED YOUR 360 AHAH

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Views?Thought it was a decent stillplayed online with nem and septiklmao @ nem being 50sec(Yes 50 secs)ahead and me catching up, then over taking him.started crying like a girl as well SMFH360 goons download thisNEM UR A f*ckIN p*ssy, OFFERED A 1 ON 1 AND U CLOSED YOUR 360 AHAH
i swear f*ckin down blud u tryin to wind me up?!!this is why f*ckin bitches get lenged down on road.about u offered me a one on one u waste man, arrrghhh ur gettin me mad blud!!WHO WAS THE BITCH WHO WOULDNT READY UP WHEN WE WERE ALONE IN THE LOBBY?!!Septik heard ur bitching anyway, had to hot mans about mannin up, such a cry baby!! How old are u seriously??!On a by note though, game is decent, as long as you dont HAVE to drift to progress its a straight cop still!

Your the f*ck*ng baby, i just finished the lap and game and you started crying and getting angry. I told you septiks making a game and i didn't want to leave him out SMH
so hold up where did u come in that euro race? i clean left u n u was like nah nah wait up for me @ the finish line, wait for me wait for me. so i did, n i septik sat it out n i still beat ur f*ckin ass, so fall back u lil whining bitch!septik would have managed to entertain himself for 5mins u waste man, n about u offered 1on1, septik who was the first person to breeze out claimin "fatigue" yet i still saw the f*cker signed on for the next gods knows how long, it wasnt even an "away watching a video" ting.I banged out the euro race last night still, took off all the drivin aids,started in last (20th) place n was in 1st by the end of the second lap. just need to do the american one n im bless

Nemesis is good but he drives them cars like he does real life. True say hes only got an automatic license, would struggle if the game was manual. Would probally try starting his car in 5th gear 'cause its the fastest :D

Guest haze-e
Nemesis is good but he drives them cars like he does real life. True say hes only got an automatic license, would struggle if the game was manual. Would probally try starting his car in 5th gear 'cause its the fastest :D
:D:D:D Im sh*t at this mehn. Improving though.

SkeeeeenI dont need to hype the levels ave been shown! its funny that mans been MISSIN since that day boy.shady provided a challenge still, lol @ odotman flyin off the road whenever i was comin up to overtake him. my intimidatin drivin (fillin up mans mirrors n sh*t) is ALOT!smh @ supreme + seppy doe, big races were goin down n u man were ignorin invites