Grid (xbox 360)

LS

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLHEARD HE ORDERED IT FROM 'WORLD WIDE GAMES' FROM KAZAKHSTANTHE GUY WHO WORKS AT THE STORE SAID IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 4 MONTHSCOS THEY ARE SHIPPING IT WITH A ROWING BOAT WITH NO MOTORPMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLERORLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLHEARD HE ORDERED IT FROM 'WORLD WIDE GAMES' FROM KAZAKHSTANTHE GUY WHO WORKS AT THE STORE SAID IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 4 MONTHSCOS THEY ARE SHIPPING IT WITH A ROWING BOAT WITH NO MOTORPMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLERORLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
AAHAHAHAHA

d*ckHEAD @ playin for 5/7monthsd*ckHEAD @ Rowing boat with no motorThe game came out on the 3rd, n wow two days later i have it in my hand now, so fall back jimmy!!Good to see you man are keepin your drug suppliers happy + in business.....SMH!!

Did u end up coppin this LaidBack?Mine has made it to feltham stillBANG BANG Learn from your mistakes n pay £5 P&P GANG! :D
Nah man. Was too skint this month to get two games so I got Ninja Gaiden instead.If I see it pre-owned cheap in a few months i'll pick it up.

AAHAHAHAHA

lol u man havent got the full game, so i cant exactly batter u man it.Full game is decent doe, i was bangin it out most the day, im just just tryin to pace myself so i dont do what u man did with GTA.Haze needs to console his cuzzy doe, yet another guy pullin the power on his console then face the reality of what just happened to them

Game is LIVE still, but im a driver still (no sendage) so this is my genre.Only thing which im learnin in career mode is that uve gotta be careful of what cars u buy otherwise u'll limit urself asto what races u can enter, but thats "all in the game" so yea its bless.if u want wheel to wheel, close combat drivin then this game is YOU still

Game is LIVE still, but im a driver still (no sendage) so this is my genre.Only thing which im learnin in career mode is that uve gotta be careful of what cars u buy otherwise u'll limit urself asto what races u can enter, but thats "all in the game" so yea its bless.if u want wheel to wheel, close combat drivin then this game is YOU still
one thing i found sick about this game is the way its more exciting that forza and GT. both sick but lack that exciting fun, driving experience..

lol ive been steerin clear of the japan sections till, but i knw im gonna ave to pass through there soon.Theres this next mad type of race still, its like the Canyon ting on NFS Carbon, where u race 1on1 down + up this twisty bit of road, n the overall quickest wins, but if u hit the other car while tryin to overtake u get a time penalty added :D Apparently it took me 18 attempts to win one of these events, but it was properly split up into 1/4 finals n semi's n sh*t doe, n my car was WASTE compared to the competition.*ahh essay!!*

one thing i found sick about this game is the way its more exciting that forza and GT. both sick but lack that exciting fun, driving experience..
I put forza in again the other day (n bundam did his late nite messagin),n i had MAD stakeouts boy, game just seems so slow. With GRID u get the sense of speed as your tearing down the track.i look forward to seein u on the track man

I put forza in again the other day (n bundam did his late nite messagin),n i had MAD stakeouts boy, game just seems so slow. With GRID u get the sense of speed as your tearing down the track.i look forward to seein u on the track man
Nice oneafter the football im gonna be on this game for time

im playin most races on the top level (savage i think) sometimes its abit f*ckin hard but bbbbbbbbooooooyyy thats me still, muscle my way through the pack like its nuffin.Im not gonna lie, im still auto it man :$ ive dabbled abit with the manual but hhhhhmm i dunno, im missin out on vital rep points cos of it. i need to practice on "race days" without the assists.Ave you gotten around to pickin a team mate? my ones ave been over swag, im in the process of lookin for a THIRD guy smh!!

im playin most races on the top level (savage i think) sometimes its abit f*ckin hard but bbbbbbbbooooooyyy thats me still, muscle my way through the pack like its nuffin.Im not gonna lie, im still auto it man :$ ive dabbled abit with the manual but hhhhhmm i dunno, im missin out on vital rep points cos of it. i need to practice on "race days" without the assists.Ave you gotten around to pickin a team mate? my ones ave been over swag, im in the process of lookin for a THIRD guy smh!!
Nah i aint got a team mate yetI play on the level below savage on manual.Once i get the hang of things im going up a level!*edit*just clocked i play on savage already, gonna go up to extreme in abit