Grid (xbox 360)

LS

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLHEARD HE ORDERED IT FROM 'WORLD WIDE GAMES' FROM KAZAKHSTANTHE GUY WHO WORKS AT THE STORE SAID IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 4 MONTHSCOS THEY ARE SHIPPING IT WITH A ROWING BOAT WITH NO MOTORPMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLERORLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
AAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D:D

fgdgffgfdgdfgfgdffgdfgfdfdfgfdgLol someone has got TIME!!!there are too many flaws in that bait chop1)ive got more gamerpoints then that2)thats not even a playable option in the demo3)Lol @ me not playin that game in a while stillgs.jpgSeriously Bum van dam u need to sekkle surely ur over losin ur virginity now, jus jam

lol i thought u had grown up out this sh*t still, my bads!!I standardly prefer drivin games over fps, but i didnt say they were sh*t. lol @ me pratically havin all 1000points on CoD4 n i think fps are sh*t.lol u and ur photochopper are a waste of time n oxygen, how many times do u need to dead urself b4 u finally flat line?

i prefer this way more then pgr4, that game has been collectin dust since i had to drift for kudos, i mite pick it up again soon doe n see wha gwarn. but for an out n out racer GRID has it on lock still, long buyin suspension n driveshafts n sh*t.only downfall for me is the driftin,but ive gotten the hang of it abit still. i love the sense of speed u get while playin it n the close quarters of the drivinlemme chill still, im soundin like any fan boy

i prefer this way more then pgr4, that game has been collectin dust since i had to drift for kudos, i mite pick it up again soon doe n see wha gwarn. but for an out n out racer GRID has it on lock still, long buyin suspension n driveshafts n sh*t.only downfall for me is the driftin,but ive gotten the hang of it abit still. i love the sense of speed u get while playin it n the close quarters of the drivinlemme chill still, im soundin like any fan boy
minorC/SGRID is sick.+Metropolis street racer on dreamcast > project gotham