angelina jolie

Dopa

don't you lot think she's overrated ?she looks nice, yeah but i don't get all the hype around her, there are women that look much betterplus her lips are ridiculously big
borderline homo comment tbh
why ?

don't you lot think she's overrated ?she looks nice, yeah but i don't get all the hype around her, there are women that look much betterplus her lips are ridiculously big
borderline homo comment tbh
why ?
how can you complain about big lips i mean........SMFHunless your a female like a previous user insinuatedthen your just a big haterfailure wherever you turn tbh

thats actually a banable commentshe has a flippin penged off glow about herand her lips are the one, swear down, i reck i'd never cheat on herher sex and head game must be on smash i just have that feelingthem outta body experience sexes. . .

CelebritiesPhotos_angelina_jolie2.jpgHer sex appeal is insane.Edit...THE LIPS, THE EYESASDGVIMAGINE LOOKING DOWN AT HER EYES WHILE SHE'S ON HER KNEES
the instant spasms that would occursome earthquake spasmsshe could be tying her laces n ting and id just feel my sack emptying. . .