IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Long story shortI met this girl through what is essentially an internet dating websiteLinked itHit itShes got a manWhen shes wid her man I dont call herYesterday I txted her dont call me tonight kar im goin to check my ex and I dont want her to have any reason to chat sh*tSo what does she do at like 2am?Calls my fone like 8 times then starts sending malicious text messagesToday I called her an badded her up but she wont apoligiseThese times on facebook her relationship status is linked to her boyfriends pageI have a picture of her butt naked on the hotel bed after I killed itSince she has shown no respect when it comes to playing her role and coolin her skinShould I send the picture to her bf's facebook inbox?Is it bang out of order?Discuss.

Why are you contemplating!Straight wallpaper it send it to everyone shes connected with show her the levelsMajor disrespect.She will live and learnThing is imagine is the roles were switched and u was him.....f*ck abattttt.

What's the internet dating site?Erm, that's abit deep, as a rule I don't burn bridges unless it's 100% needed, did she tell you specifically not to phone her when she's with her man same way you did for your girl, I dunno maybe she caught feelings.But what's the internet dating site...."And you can tell by the way I approach the whoresI ain't a gentleman I don't open doors"Had to do it.