IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Sarah, I'll do an IP check, an email address check and I'll get your MSN in minutes. It ain't a ting.Who are you, what is your purpose here?
im her friend, my purpose is to tell things 4rm her side of da story.....TBC
Why are you coming on here trying to explain yourself to a bunch on stranger?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Why does CK feel it's safe to talk again?
looooooooooooooolparrrragetry come back when the heat is on someone ELSE

mans gettin comfortable n sh*t22052008001.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Your hair has been like that for the longest fam lmfao
lol its a par bruvit dnt even grow anymore i dnt think
lmao them african headtops there.fcuk i have to revise now, when i come back tommorrow i can almost gurantee this page will either be in the high eighties or the site will be deleted.

Guest Teddy Riley
*holds bak on pics*
Bruv, bare heads are hollering at me for exposing the '8 Hoes' pic on Facebook...4 threats and counting.Holla at me.
loool bruv im remainin anon kus if i get baited ITS ALOT dats on u rite der brudda, joke ting is i got more
Mickey Kane is made. Certified. Pedigree is unquestionable.Bring on the pics though.

Sarah, I'll do an IP check, an email address check and I'll get your MSN in minutes. It ain't a ting.Who are you, what is your purpose here?
BRUV GO AWAY

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
mans gettin comfortable n sh*t22052008001.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Your hair has been like that for the longest fam lmfao
lol its a par bruvit dnt even grow anymore i dnt think
:D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
BRUV GO AWAY
:D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
CK's English is falling apart. I can just picture him hammering away at the keys with a mixed expression of fear, despair and glee on his face.
lasmaldlo

how da hell is F that close to N why you typed ite-parkinsons is killin your rass hands off. . .

my personal opinion on da whole matter is dat 'over starish' is jus hatin. DA PIC WOZ TAKEN TIMEEEEE AGOda girl lyin on da bed n da girls face that people posted in da pic dont even match up.THIS IS A FLIPPIN CONSPIRACY!!!!!!y r men always out 2 ruin inocent womens good reputations?????

Could you tell her to load up on carbs during the few remaing days she has left on earthI like my kebabs dripping in fatkthnxbai

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
how da hell is F that close to N why you typed ite-parkinsons is killin your rass hands off. . .
STOP IT :D

Guest Teddy Riley
my personal opinion on da whole matter is dat 'over starish' is jus hatin. DA PIC WOZ TAKEN TIMEEEEE AGOda girl lyin on da bed n da girls face that people posted in da pic dont even match up.THIS IS A FLIPPIN CONSPIRACY!!!!!!y r men always out 2 ruin inocent womens good reputations?????
:D :D :D :D LMFAO...OMG....*dies*

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Sorry, I dont speak bosh.

Allow it Your friend is a hoeSo why did she get all upset if it wasnt even her???Dumb bitch