IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Guest Tronics

Just finished reading this thing...Bloody hell....Don't even know where to start...But to summarise;Vip2>>>>>>>__________Over Starish>>>>>>_______Mike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________

lol at ashman thinking no-one would tell him them home truths to his face.Anyway topics dead for now.
Of course they wouldn't. I'm not being funny but a majority of people on this forum don't even leave their HOUSE.Plus I've seen certain members pics and I've seen certain members, all under 5'6'' I would fling most of you like ragdolls to be honest. Little boys.
i swear you have a 'bad back'...if you can't work...how can you fight???benefit fraud anyone?

lol at ashman thinking no-one would tell him them home truths to his face.Anyway topics dead for now.
Of course they wouldn't. I'm not being funny but a majority of people on this forum don't even leave their HOUSE.Plus I've seen certain members pics and I've seen certain members, all under 5'6'' I would fling most of you like ragdolls to be honest. Little boys.
i swear you have a 'bad back'...if you can't work...how can you fight???benefit fraud anyone?
why did i not see this lol.... I'm glad he used the word "most" and not "all".

to be honest ceazy's lucky i dn't do early morning killingsher husband is in some dream world about most of u are 5,8and he would dash man talking about his son, then sending his woman to come and do his talking 4 himas i said earlyas far as male figures go.... he is a flophe knws he would get dealt withthats y he stopped all that up yur picture talk

Guest faze
SOMEONE TELL MEIS CK JUSTINCAN ANYBODY CONFIRM?
ive said this from day, its too bait...the way he talks about girls, bassline, electro, tribal house is exactly the same as justin....there is never two people in the world that retarded....

I reached the end I feel so proud. Got fling off my laptop at 2. I woke up this morning and went back to the old XP days on the PC - bare slow.Interesting thread-went way off topic. Think/hope CK killed himself. Starish what happened with the original girl from the start. UPDATE.Ashman needs to come off the racist hype- for all we know one of his sons could be mixed raced? Allow grown men like 23+ wasting time on internet when they got kids to look after and a wife. Also, ur the one trying to say sum ppl are on online hype but then trying to boy off guys cos u beat them on a PS3. What's that About??? Keep it Live ppl.

Someone confirm wether the miscellaneous batty and the misc face from the beginning are a matchSomeone confirm who the f*ck the young looking ting wasSomeone confirm who the girl is with the p*ssy all out, if it's confirmed that aint sarahSomeone update us on the sistuaion with the both nadia and sarah so farRegardsBert.

I reached the end I feel so proud. Got fling off my laptop at 2. I woke up this morning and went back to the old XP days on the PC - bare slow.Interesting thread-went way off topic. Think/hope CK killed himself. Starish what happened with the original girl from the start. UPDATE.Ashman needs to come off the racist hype- for all we know one of his sons could be mixed raced? Allow grown men like 23+ wasting time on internet when they got kids to look after and a wife. Also, ur the one trying to say sum ppl are on online hype but then trying to boy off guys cos u beat them on a PS3. What's that About??? Keep it Live ppl.
nahh hes moaning cos he always gets moved too.
naa not really..all I hear from you man is either 'Solo is sh*t' or 'Ashman is sh*t' or 'reams is sh*t'.. if you snipe someone it is 'arrr he is a camper'..People cannot take it when they die and get shot up.. it's only a game.. people putting in bare hours but sorry if I ain't all that: I do not put in bare hours as the stats will show.. I got a life outside cod4.. Of course if you have played 12-16+ days on cod4 you are going to be heavy at it..The thing is, I go on to enjoy myself.. not listen to some pussyholes run their mouths up on a headset.

Someone confirm wether the miscellaneous batty and the misc face from the beginning are a matchthink it was confirmedSomeone confirm who the f*ck the young looking ting wassloshSomeone confirm who the girl is with the p*ssy all out, if it's confirmed that aint sarahsloshSomeone update us on the sistuaion with the both nadia and sarah so farRegardsBert.

Someone confirm wether the miscellaneous batty and the misc face from the beginning are a matchthink it was confirmedSomeone confirm who the f*ck the young looking ting wassloshSomeone confirm who the girl is with the p*ssy all out, if it's confirmed that aint sarahsloshSomeone update us on the sistuaion with the both nadia and sarah so farRegardsBert.
But how did they relate?Just a catalyst in the experiment?

boi mike took my pic frm my sig an put it on facebook, had 2 get taken dwn due to how bait facebook is, it wernt nothin 2 do wid ova starish ting, the other yatts i threw in for no reason

boi mike took my pic frm my sig an put it on facebook, had 2 get taken dwn due to how bait facebook is, it wernt nothin 2 do wid ova starish ting, the other yatts i threw in for no reason
were those chicks from your sigs uk road girls?if so whats your sauce?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWWVIP dun did it.Thread is too much. R.I.P To Our Fallen Soldiers & Soldierettes.

hold tite those who have fallen in this threadcemetery.jpgyou will not be forgottenyou will not be missed