VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Ephren Taylor

Guest David Braund

tbh if Euphonix dont release PC drivers for MC Control in windows vista 64 by the end of august ill have to download MAX OSX 10.5 n have vista running side by side so i can use abode pro see if the drivers will work on mac while controlling windows softwaredoubt it, but worth an investigation

Guest David Braund

i doubt what i wanna use it for will work tho, using mac drivers on the mac OS to run hardware through a windows application virtualised on the mac OSseems long doe, may jus wait for the driversbut the MC control is jus so sexy

This screen capture program is disgusting!!!! Need the full version
http://rapidshare.com/files/122732689/ScreenFlow113_K_.dmg

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/99430185/SkreenFlow1.0.2.zip

Leopard 10.5 or higher it says----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Juelz Santana - Freaky

BRUV u smashed it!safe...Rapidshare is dumb, making me wait nuff minutes, but safe stillllllllll

also, super, how did you get your dock black?
It's smoked still..But here's some details that I used on my Air and it works.Smoked Glass dock.There was a .dmg floating around that could do all this. But I prefer to do it this way. Then least I know whats actually goin on.
this didnt work for me... still the grey one...

got a mac the other day, gotta get an airport extreme so i can use internet on it (wireless) apparently.
dont most macs come with airport already installed these days?

got a mac the other day, gotta get an airport extreme so i can use internet on it (wireless) apparently.
dont most macs come with airport already installed these days?
not brand new, bought it from a mate he has moved to spain. hasnt got airport already installed. joker decided to forget the installation disc and to tell me what his password was so i cant change the username from his because its password locked and i cant get into contact with him. anyone know a different way to do it ?

Guest Swiftie
joker decided to forget the installation disc and to tell me what his password was so i cant change the username from his because its password locked and i cant get into contact with him. anyone know a different way to do it ?
Can reset the password, format. Whatever u want for a small fee. If ur local then just bring it round 4 my weekly freebieWhat type of Mac is it? Macbook, iMac, Mac Mini.What generation aswell, G3, G4?

im sure theres a way to format it and hav a new . . .go in to apple and ask . . . u sure u bought it off a mate or u jacked it really lol . . .
lool nah im not the thieving type im a quiet art obssessed person i got told today you can just do it by getting an installation disc and going through the installation process then when it gets to the username and password part put a new one in then quit the installation disc and it will change it.

joker decided to forget the installation disc and to tell me what his password was so i cant change the username from his because its password locked and i cant get into contact with him. anyone know a different way to do it ?
Can reset the password, format. Whatever u want for a small fee. If ur local then just bring it round 4 my weekly freebieWhat type of Mac is it? Macbook, iMac, Mac Mini.What generation aswell, G3, G4?
just an old 1. iMac G5