VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Ephren Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faze

yup macs are perfect for media...none of this installing bullshit players to play files...itunes for music and quicktime for videos with the right codecs... hold tight super on the desktop haha...super, u know on adium when u log into multiple msn accounts.... how do you seperate the lists? becasue it just comes out as one big contact list for me...

Guest Swiftie
also, super, how did you get your dock black?
It's smoked still..But here's some details that I used on my Air and it works.Smoked Glass dock.There was a .dmg floating around that could do all this. But I prefer to do it this way. Then least I know whats actually goin on.

Guest Swiftie
4ght you werent on the mac hype swift :D
I aint on the hype... Fam, if I show you my desk though. :DThere's multiple's of hardware and operating systems running. Got like 3 screens, 2 laptops... CRAZY sh*t.Would've never spent that money if it werent in need.*note to self to do a "Post your desktop topic" later*

Guest faze
4ght you werent on the mac hype swift :D
I aint on the hype... Fam, if I show you my desk though. :DThere's multiple's of hardware and operating systems running. Got like 3 screens, 2 laptops... CRAZY sh*t.Would've never spent that money if it werent in need.*note to self to do a "Post your desktop topic" later*
ha, whats the air saying anyway?

Guest Swiftie
ha, whats the air saying anyway?
Its aight. Fits into my toolbox nicely. So thats a plus. & with VMWare I can cover all angles. I used to be a bootcamp aficionado but the rebooting pissed me off. Still need it for certain programs though as they hate virtual sh*t.But from when I can run multiple apps and still offer Mac services.. YA MAD? Sick in the head..But the fact that the memory is onboard and no expansion. Pissed me off. Its not like Apple couldn't just squeeze in the extra 2GB. I'ma trade it in when the new Macbook Pro's touch down the same time with the new iPhones though.

bi54j5.pngf*ck Windows for now stillDont really find mac difficult to use... Pretty much any question you could have can be answered by doing a quick google search or something..
Wow All this time I didnt kno u were...that Super G
Super G been a badman from day stillLOL @ Subzahaha