Sign in to follow this  
Ephren Taylor

VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Guest faze

also swift.... u got a good copy of xp sp3 i can use with vmware so i can get dc++ back up and running.... safe

Guest Swiftie
also swift.... u got a good copy of xp sp3 i can use with vmware so i can get dc++ back up and running.... safe
Yo fam what did you do with the version I set you last?Or was that SP2? Regardless holla at me man. You know how we roll since the 80's fam.You can handle torrents right?

Guest faze
Yo fam what did you do with the version I set you last?Or was that SP2? Regardless holla at me man. You know how we roll since the 80's fam.
you hooked me up with vista office last time not XP lol....holla at my inbox... :D

Guest faze

also for widgets im runningMyTube (Youtube ripper and player - exports straight into iTunes for your ipod)iStatPro (CPU Management)JiWire Wifi Finder5 Day Weather ForcastBBC Radio PlayerCalenderNotepad

Guest Teddy Riley

Been thinking of copping a Mac this Autumn (SMH @ me about to write Fall instead) for my DJ'ing, production etc...Anyone who made the transition from Windows to Apple, what was it like?

Guest faze
Been thinking of copping a Mac this Autumn (SMH @ me about to write Fall instead) for my DJ'ing, production etc...Anyone who made the transition from Windows to Apple, what was it like?
what u produce on?

that looks sick with that font . . .hook me up how to do it . . .
Use 'Silk' to change your fonthttp://unsanity.com/haxies/silkhas had some issues on leopard, but was sorted out recently..I not having any problems now...
lol dont even know how to set it up . . .ill leave it thanks . . .

its over easy....install it, then go to your settings menu, where all the other control panel sh*t is. Click Silk... then click the font setings tab..

Guest Teddy Riley
what u produce on?
Haven't started on producing yet...Recommend good programs. Alot of DJ'ing will be involved in the production so bear that in mind...

the istat pro widget is cooltells me how hot various componants are running at, fan rpms, cpu usage, memory usage, pretty cool, i dont really use widgets that much tho

'cause its downstairs and only use it for Uni/music related purposes. :D last thing i did was build a synthesiser from scratch and ain't touched it since, might do a couple of projects during the summer.