VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Ephren Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swiftie
also swift.... u got a good copy of xp sp3 i can use with vmware so i can get dc++ back up and running.... safe
Yo fam what did you do with the version I set you last?Or was that SP2? Regardless holla at me man. You know how we roll since the 80's fam.You can handle torrents right?

also swift.... u got a good copy of xp sp3 i can use with vmware so i can get dc++ back up and running.... safe
Yo fam what did you do with the version I set you last?Or was that SP2? Regardless holla at me man. You know how we roll since the 80's fam.
you hooked me up with vista office last time not XP lol....holla at my inbox... :D

also for widgets im runningMyTube (Youtube ripper and player - exports straight into iTunes for your ipod)iStatPro (CPU Management)JiWire Wifi Finder5 Day Weather ForcastBBC Radio PlayerCalenderNotepad

Guest Teddy Riley

Been thinking of copping a Mac this Autumn (SMH @ me about to write Fall instead) for my DJ'ing, production etc...Anyone who made the transition from Windows to Apple, what was it like?

Been thinking of copping a Mac this Autumn (SMH @ me about to write Fall instead) for my DJ'ing, production etc...Anyone who made the transition from Windows to Apple, what was it like?
what u produce on?

Guest Teddy Riley
what u produce on?
Haven't started on producing yet...Recommend good programs. Alot of DJ'ing will be involved in the production so bear that in mind...