VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Ephren Taylor

apple people

would you bother with apple care ? Yes. Go back a couple pages. Although I paid £270 for 3 years cover my screen had to be replaced last month and had I not been under warranty or Apple Care I'd be looking £500.

what about microsoft office ?? (Someone on here can hook you up with that if you ask nicely)

bear in mind I plan to sell and buy a new one when the new macs get released next year

a Microsoft mouse (or similar) because Apple/Mac ones are arse

a sleeve cover (Tucano are a decent manufacturer)

if you have a second screen that isn't HDMI then you'll need an adapter, I wouldn't fork out for an Apple brand one but find one on Amazon (not the cheapest, get one with decent reviews probably around the £10-15 mark)

• 2 weeks later...

keep seeing people with different colour lids, is it a special case or have they had it customised?

You can get stickers that cover the whole lid or actual cases 

Advise against the case though , my boy had 1 and nearly burnt his shit down cause it over heated , melted the plastic and left his Mac a paper weight.

Showbox is down ffs.

http://moviehdapp.com/

come on fam...always have a back up.

hdcinema was the backup

safe for this though.

Movietube is gone. What Can I Use On My MacBook? What's suggested above is good for my phone.

See the kodi thread. Genesis add on >>>

• 1 month later...

Anyone installed el capitan yet?

installed before i went to bed, will see how it performs tonight, never had any problems with Yosemite really.

Infact thats a lie everytime i shut down my mac it would boot its self up again. Irratating as fuck

Downloaded it last night and had problems all morning with it.

I ran a CleanMyMac scan and is more stable now however some apps crash now and then.

I've never had a problem in the past upgrading but this time I have.  If you're happy with how you Mac is running now then don't upgrade just yet.

been fine for me

fine for me but I don't know what's the difference

Does the same thing happen to the same files in other video players like Plex etc?