VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Ephren Taylor

• 1 month later...

Had this pro for a week now and still don't know sh*t about it.

Feel helpless, I don't even need to do anything I just want to know my way around the OS like I did around Windows.

I felt on Windows like if there was ever a problem I could fix it but I don't feel as confident on this.

some apps require installing, but the general/basic ones u just drag into the applications folder.

Uninstalling is pretty much the same. If you originally had to "install" the app you should first go into it's folder in applications to find the uninstall file. If it was jus a drag and drop app, jus drag it to the bin to get rid.

recommend "Clean my mac" too, to get rid of redundant files, free up space n that

http://www.fileserve.com/file/xwqQxek/CleanMyMac.v1.9.5.MacOSX.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.zip

mac warez mandem

what do you use to extract files? this is pissin me off. I need to be able to extract a bunch of zips into the same folder without it asking me on every zip "do you want me to overwrite abc.nfo", only solution I've got is to use the terminal unzip command and OSX is annoying as hell to use the terminal in comparison to linux or windows