Which Phone??

Ephren Taylor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

yup wifi is therecamera is 3.2mp with flash, video cam is VERY GOOD IMO quick exampletheres so many options on the picture stuff to do with sensitivity, flash, white balance etc tbh i aint even looked into it too tuff.has a PDF reader, can open and edit microsoft ofice files, can print to a wireless printer, and the best thing IMO is the GPS, ive got Garmin Mobile XT on mine n jus about to put Route 66 UK on ithas the usual bluetooth, infrared etc, u can use a wireless keyboard with itintergrate ur webmail client directly intot he messages section, i have my gmail account hooked up n as soon as i get a message it automatically tells like it was a text message n the folder shows up right under the inbox n that in the messages n u can reply jus like a normal message

Guest David Braund

i had the viewty in Decemberits get annoying, trust the typing is swag, replyin to sh*t takes foreverwith the E90 i receive my emails on my fone b4 i even get them on my comp (the service costs £5 a month on vodafone, doesnt come with it by the way)flip the fone, read message, reply with full qwerty keyboardpush email is basically, instead of checkin ur messages manually like refreshing and sh*t or logging into sites, ur email is "pushed" onto ur fone, so u get it liek ud get a text message, as soon as it arrives.N95 is OK, but if ur lookin for a communications type thing (email, et) E90 is you, N95 is more for multimedia, but the E90 still beatsit on thatfull res 800x262 display aswell, videos look sick

Guest David Braund
Viewty typing is the quickest iv had on a fone, never understand people who cant type quick on it.
nah its dead stillbare finger slippage n sh*t (no sausage fingers)

Guest Remy Lebeau
n95 just seems the best cos its the most user friendly. sick camera aswell....but llow spending p on fones these days.
for realbut im not really a proper fone headi dont need my mobile to save the world

Guest David Braund
yo durrty, i found a viewty.... how do i remote unlock it?
i dnt even kno fam, i had mine for lie a month b4 i sold itdidnt do much on it