Which Phone??

Ephren Taylor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copped a Viewty in the end...Singapore is good for phones, but deadout for tarrifs... Proper on a lock you down for 60 months ting with no upgrade..I had to just get the fone sim freeBeen playing around with it, relatively impressed so far... Is there anywhere to download new themes n shiiiiiiiiiit?Potential for customizing is alot

Copped a Viewty in the end...Singapore is good for phones, but deadout for tarrifs... Proper on a lock you down for 60 months ting with no upgrade..I had to just get the fone sim freeBeen playing around with it, relatively impressed so far... Is there anywhere to download new themes n shiiiiiiiiiit?Potential for customizing is alot
I got that phone a week ago or so, it's alotvideo recordings SICK

K850i is a god phone 5mp camera and some touch screen buttons. I got one going cheap lol http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0011NP0WS --if ur interested
You do not know how LONG i've been wanting this phone for *cries*I'm sort of over it now, i think.
Apparently the camera is sick, but the mechanism is f*cked.Loadsa ppl complaining bout it.

Is itHmmm I only wanted it for the camera but knowing me I f*ck up the touch screen and seeing as it's very unresponsive its gonna end up dead.
If u want a sick camera phone = ViewtyIf u want the whole multimedia extravaganza = iPhoneIf u want a brick that always crashes, sh*t build quality that u can dash at sumones head = N95

^^most unresponsive touchscreen in the world.
Them three buttons right at the bottom innit?
hexactly :D If they were gonna make it touchscreen shoulda just done the whole thing.There's no visible area for the button, so you may be pressing but it doesn't respondannoys the hell outta meon a plus note the samsung soul surprised me. Thought it was just another gimmick but its oooook

Is itHmmm I only wanted it for the camera but knowing me I f*ck up the touch screen and seeing as it's very unresponsive its gonna end up dead.
If u want a sick camera phone = ViewtyIf u want the whole multimedia extravaganza = iPhoneIf u want a brick that always crashes, sh*t build quality that u can dash at sumones head = N95
Lol at all 3 of them phones being out of my price rangeBut if I had the money i'd get the iPhoneThat phone durrty posted is quite nice iswel.

Guest David Braund
if u want the sickest fone = E90
AlieToo much out of my price range tho.How much u pick it up for?Bought the viewty, then saw all the phone threads with u posting bout the E90.Once I get a proper Grad job, I'm either copping that or the HTC.
free vodafone contract

if u want the sickest fone = E90
AlieToo much out of my price range tho.How much u pick it up for?Bought the viewty, then saw all the phone threads with u posting bout the E90.Once I get a proper Grad job, I'm either copping that or the HTC.
free vodafone contract
Wot contract u on?How long u been with em?