Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

Teachin loose women a lesson.

Basically the guys been purposely infecting "loose" women with the HIV virus to make a statement.I can understand where he's coming from and his point is valid, but his way is a bit dread tho. Even reads and baits out all the girls names.What do you think?soz if im late. :D

Guest Teddy Riley

Idea is somewhat extreme, but I respect his intentions.

Guest PennyTraitor

*thought this was gonna be about making them crash their shitty silver car**sees its not**leaves in disgust*

hes going jail as soon as feds get onto him.Think its too much of an extreme measure.. if he had something like gonnorhea or sumin den kl. But AIDS is a whole diffferent ball game.EDIT - Chronic Central.... Dem niggas are f*cked. Swear dey got locked for smashing that school chick??? But if its legit it... this mans a prick and deserves to get headtopped 2 be honest. Why would u give 15 year old chicks aids? Even if its fake.. that sh*t aint even funny....at all.EDIT - Watched it all through....... he had some valid points... but the extreme scare tactics was OTT in my opinion

*thought this was gonna be about making them crash their shitty silver car**sees its not**leaves in disgust*
:D :D

kmt

Tracy Garvey she was 15 years old I tricked her said I was 18She was a hoe any waygfhkfhfdh

Guest PennyTraitor

if he didnt actually have the virus but jus did this to shake them up its a good idea. . .

I don't see how they can learn from this lesson... if they are infected FOREVER tbh... normal STD like herpes etc I can understand... but HIV?Stupidness.

this could be fake! but even if it is fake, there are probably the real perpatraitors out there doing this... and most definately loadsa hoes/male hoes out there with diseases down in their narsty underneaths.... all walking about

best way is to circumsize their head imo*edbtw this guy is my hero along with dem ny preachers

didnt wwatch itbut no i cannot understand where hes comin fromits those womens choice of lifestyleand hes jus a dirty aids infected f*ck with a sick sick mind

warguy u can never test warguybadmun warguy aidsmun warguyaidsmun u can never stop aidsmunbigshot bigshot h-i-v

I don't see how they can learn from this lesson... if they are infected FOREVER tbh... normal STD like herpes etc I can understand... but HIV?Stupidness.
nah even if he had a 'normal' STD, what hes doin is wrongwho the f*ck is he?GOD?the sex angel?and herpes is not a 'normal' STD, that virus NEVER leaves

nah even if he had a 'normal' STD, what hes doin is wrongwho the f*ck is he?GOD?the sex angel?and herpes is not a 'normal' STD, that virus NEVER leaves
Apparently it would be his punishment for loose women according to many.

Guest PennyTraitor

the sex angel. . ahijb srhh shshbjksrhbj hahahaha

Apparently it would be his punishment for loose women according to many.
regardlessall i meant was, hes taking judgement into his own hands