Teachin loose women a lesson.

Jodie

Basically the guys been purposely infecting "loose" women with the HIV virus to make a statement.I can understand where he's coming from and his point is valid, but his way is a bit dread tho. Even reads and baits out all the girls names.What do you think?soz if im late. :D

hes going jail as soon as feds get onto him.Think its too much of an extreme measure.. if he had something like gonnorhea or sumin den kl. But AIDS is a whole diffferent ball game.EDIT - Chronic Central.... Dem niggas are f*cked. Swear dey got locked for smashing that school chick??? But if its legit it... this mans a prick and deserves to get headtopped 2 be honest. Why would u give 15 year old chicks aids? Even if its fake.. that sh*t aint even funny....at all.EDIT - Watched it all through....... he had some valid points... but the extreme scare tactics was OTT in my opinion

I don't see how they can learn from this lesson... if they are infected FOREVER tbh... normal STD like herpes etc I can understand... but HIV?Stupidness.
nah even if he had a 'normal' STD, what hes doin is wrongwho the f*ck is he?GOD?the sex angel?and herpes is not a 'normal' STD, that virus NEVER leaves

I don't see how they can learn from this lesson... if they are infected FOREVER tbh... normal STD like herpes etc I can understand... but HIV?Stupidness.
nah even if he had a 'normal' STD, what hes doin is wrongwho the f*ck is he?GOD?the sex angel?and herpes is not a 'normal' STD, that virus NEVER leaves
Apparently it would be his punishment for loose women according to many.

Apparently it would be his punishment for loose women according to many.
regardlessall i meant was, hes taking judgement into his own hands