The looking at KIDDYS THINGS thread

Young Boss

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i met her last year. shes nice in person still.the other 2 in n dubz tho are cocks, proper ignorant n big headed!
Saw them on some MTV Base UK thing. Had to change the channel it was that cringeworthy. Never heard any UK act sound so stupid. Nobody can tell me they don't roll with the leng. Coz there's just no other explanation as to why they don't get pied in the face on a daily.

Guest PennyTraitor

f*ck thisARMED TO THE TIPTHE HARDER THEY COME, THE HARDER THE GRIPTHE FASTER THEY RUN, THE HARDER THEY TRIPAFTER THEY HARBOUR A CLIPSECOND TO NONENIGGA U NEVER SEEN HARDER THAN THIS U CAN ARGUE WIT HIMNIGGAS BE SAYIN THEY LARGE WIT THE STICKSBUT NIGGAS BE LYINGNIGGAS AINT REALLY BEEN UP IN DIS TINGTHICK AS A BRICKRUN UPS HAVE NEVER BEEN UP IN THERE GENESCOUSIN SOME YOUNGERS ARE NOT EVEN TENBUSSIN AND NEVER BEEN UP IN A CHICK

Is this guy serious :D ?I'm surprise you lot actually discuss his topics :D
C'mon cuz is it a crime to say a next girl ain't bad looking?
Its a crime you're alive.l_dbeeb62e35c7db811de973e24566de7e.jpgAny bosh.
I'm a balla (say what),high, roller baby (baby, baby),shot colla (thats right),ain't nobody this crazy (like me) ,you a hatta (you a hatta),why you tryin to play me (I don't think he know),fake playa (yeap, fake playa),ain't nobody killin (hey, I'm a ball for real),(oh, oh, oh)

Guest PennyTraitor
Is this guy serious :D ?I'm surprise you lot actually discuss his topics :D
C'mon cuz is it a crime to say a next girl ain't bad looking?
Its a crime you're alive.l_dbeeb62e35c7db811de973e24566de7e.jpgAny bosh.
I'm a balla (say what),high, roller baby (baby, baby),shot colla (thats right),ain't nobody this crazy (like me) ,you a hatta (you a hatta),why you tryin to play me (I don't think he know),fake playa (yeap, fake playa),ain't nobody killin (hey, I'm a ball for real),(oh, oh, oh)
:-/U KNOW WE BANG THEM HAMMERS CLEANMY DOGS ARE REAL WE TRAMPLE TEAMSILL SEE A NIGGA SLIPPIN JUMP OUT THE WHIP, SQUEEZE THEN BOUNCE LIKE A TRAMPOLINEI HUSTLE BUT DIFFERENTLY ILL BANG FOR THE TEAMHUSTLE LIGHTS, MORE TIME BAGGIN UP THE BOR IM BACK UP IN THE GRIME BACK UP IN THE BEEFOR IM BACKIN MY NINE IM BANGIN OUT THE TEETU CAN CATCH ME RE-IN UP THE YOUNGERS IN COUNTRYLET THEM CLOWNS. RISE THEIR NINESWE RISE THE CRIME WE RISE THE PUMPIESCATCH A NIGGA SLIPPINPARK THE RIDE AND JUMP OUT LIKE A BUNGEEIM REAL IN THE FIELD THEM PRICKS CANT JUDGE MEBE ON GUARD, GET THT DOE AND KEEP IT GRUNGEE...THIS AINT NEW YORK TBH.

Guest PennyTraitor
Moral of the story don't hate on me :D
sh*t fam you're right.I'll click the X in the corner.Safe.
By the way ya woman ain't as bad as mine
are u albanian mate?