Movement>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other crew

Young Boss

Guest Tronics
lmao at Mercston >>>>guy gets ratings for those two garage tunes he done, nothing else
and Rapid made the Good Old Days beat, only thing i liked about the songmercston is swagrevolver >>> mercston and wretchimowhat happened to revolvers mixtape anyway?
Wow.I'm not the biggest Wretch fan but come on man!

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lmao at Mercston >>>>guy gets ratings for those two garage tunes he done, nothing else
and Rapid made the Good Old Days beat, only thing i liked about the songmercston is swagrevolver >>> mercston and wretchimowhat happened to revolvers mixtape anyway?
Wow.I'm not the biggest Wretch fan but come on man!
Revolver's cold.He's underrated cause everyone just liked Scorcher & discounted the rest of CB when they started getting popular.

ur order is wronnnnggscorcher>>>>>>wretch>>>>>ghetts>>>mercston the movement are the only thing i listen to in grime tbh
I thinko ur order is wrongGhetts >>>> Wretch >>>> Scorcher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mercston

Guest Flat Eric
Maybe because end of da beginning is one of the top 3 mixtapes from the grime scene.
CO SIGNDon't even want to read this thread after this post..just bare clueless grime fans chatting sh*t E.g. Sophnet and them tempa T willy bashers there.Allow quoting me I'm not returning to this.

Maybe because end of da beginning is one of the top 3 mixtapes from the grime scene.
CO SIGNDon't even want to read this thread after this post..just bare clueless grime fans chatting sh*t E.g. Sophnet and them tempa T willy bashers there.Allow quoting me I'm not returning to this.
In that case..This ones about-PARRIN, Guys

i kinda have u down as a clueless grime fan no-offencei mean, i actually BOUGHT End of the Beggining just so i could have a CDQ of Good Ol' Days (one of the best URBAN UK tracks ever for numerous reasons)but top 3 selected? :D clueless? i think not

seriously thomercston, is aight end of the beginning was decent got some nice tunes to bump, he's a average mc nothing special only hyped because he's in the movement. now he's getting moved to by jermaine tbh.wretch WAS good imo, fell off after teacher's training dayscorcher, simple the best vol.1 was good, leader of the new school was aight. after that he fell off aswell started to sound like a rebore ghetto.ghetto restored my faith with F.O.S. ghetto gospel was boring imo, lifeless generic tracks. 2000+life? say no more.

seriously thomercston, is aight end of the beginning was decent got some nice tunes to bump, he's a average mc nothing special only hyped because he's in the movement. now he's getting moved to by jermaine tbh.wretch WAS good imo, fell off after teacher's training dayscorcher, simple the best vol.1 was good, leader of the new school was aight. after that he fell off aswell started to sound like a rebore ghetto.ghetto restored my faith with F.O.S. ghetto gospel was boring imo, lifeless generic tracks. 2000+life? say no more.
[R.A]TRUE TALK[/R.A]

You realise that if Logan didn't play all the grime tunes on that mixtape every Monday GG would be rated much higherScorcher doesn't have a chance in hell.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i kinda have u down as a clueless grime fan no-offencei mean, i actually BOUGHT End of the Beggining just so i could have a CDQ of Good Ol' Days (one of the best URBAN UK tracks ever for numerous reasons)but top 3 selected? :D clueless? i think not
c/s all of this.but replace the second line with "Bought Good Old Days on vinyl & downloaded End of Da Beginning"