Sign in to follow this  
Guest Swiftie

Sympathy sex

Guest Swiftie

When two people have a connection. (Mums and baby fathers)Is it ever off the table?

girl in ur avi is so pretty, but she looks very young...i cant answer ur question, never been in the situation

When two people have a connection. (Mums and baby fathers)Is it ever off the table?
Get a man and a woman that have or have had some kind of attraction towards each other alone in a room and anything is possible.Guess you just have to think about the consequences at some point

i thought this was just bout sympathy sex in generalbeen a distributor aswell as a recieverits not good dishin it out, moment of clarity hits harder thana drunk fling wit a wasted ting. . .

i thought this was just bout sympathy sex in generalbeen a distributor aswell as a recieverits not good dishin it out, moment of clarity hits harder thana drunk fling wit a wasted ting. . .

Guest Swiftie

If there was a question in my post then it was vague..But it wasn't a question more of just a free for all.DISCUSS SYMPATHY SEX.... Pro's, Cons...Who's dished it? Who's received it? Did you know before hand? Or afterwards..Also... Smaddy.. She's of legal age.. Just the facial is a babyish.. Was also in the newspaper other week still.

Get a man and a woman that have or have had some kind of attraction towards each other alone in a room and anything is possible.Guess you just have to think about the consequences at some point

boy.............

taken 5 girls virginitiesi know for a fact i can lash all 5 whenever i want, whether we haven't spoke for 6 months or watever

do girls get thisi dont think they dotbh wen my x came out of pen i wernt 2 on it cuz i knew it wud be crap but i did it anyway

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
do girls get thisi dont think they dotbh wen my x came out of pen i wernt 2 on it cuz i knew it wud be crap but i did it anyway
Selfish.Also, did you ever think, he could have been in there with motherf*ckers that BEEN gangrapin niggas in the pen.

Selfish.Also, did you ever think, he could have been in there with motherf*ckers that BEEN gangrapin niggas in the pen.
how am i selfish, i still opened up 4 him, plus i prefer not to think bout the sodomy stuff