Sympathy sex

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

If there was a question in my post then it was vague..But it wasn't a question more of just a free for all.DISCUSS SYMPATHY SEX.... Pro's, Cons...Who's dished it? Who's received it? Did you know before hand? Or afterwards..Also... Smaddy.. She's of legal age.. Just the facial is a babyish.. Was also in the newspaper other week still.

When two people have a connection. (Mums and baby fathers)Is it ever off the table?
Get a man and a woman that have or have had some kind of attraction towards each other alone in a room and anything is possible.Guess you just have to think about the consequences at some point

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
do girls get thisi dont think they dotbh wen my x came out of pen i wernt 2 on it cuz i knew it wud be crap but i did it anyway
Selfish.Also, did you ever think, he could have been in there with motherf*ckers that BEEN gangrapin niggas in the pen.

do girls get thisi dont think they dotbh wen my x came out of pen i wernt 2 on it cuz i knew it wud be crap but i did it anyway
Selfish.Also, did you ever think, he could have been in there with motherf*ckers that BEEN gangrapin niggas in the pen.
how am i selfish, i still opened up 4 him, plus i prefer not to think bout the sodomy stuff