Sign in to follow this  
Doug

New To Training...

Yh you know when first start training an that..is it a bad or good thing when you use alot of weight machines, then the next day you wake up, and your arms & legs are really stiff??right now im kinda in pain & stiff, why?

Nah, but i do stretch before i go sleep every nightis it a bad thing that my arms and dat are really stiff?

Normal. Stretch before you work out, warm up and then stretch again when you're finished. Stretching before you go to bed is a bit late.But yeah, no pain no gain as far as I'm concearned. If a muscle doesn't hurt at least a little the day after I worked it then I'm working it harder next week!

Its the acid, cos you have just started off, it will wear off
Yeah it's just lactic acid. It would be ALOT better if you stretched though. Laziness is your downfall.

cheers i keep training and stetching and see what happens

what the....Uni gym is shut today....and the rest of the week because they are doing trainer examinations throughout the day.piss-take

what the....Uni gym is shut today....and the rest of the week because they are doing trainer examinations throughout the day.piss-take
Lol mine closed at 8. It's like everybody clocked at the same time and decided to come at 6. Was too f*ck*ng rammed.

I agree partially. Depends on the body part and how hard you pushed yourself.

If you lift heavy you will def feel it the next day. You will get used to it and it wont hurt, more just feel tense etc... Stretching def helps reduce DOMS