Sign in to follow this  
darkman

afc Diarra 'Get over it Wenger!'

France international Diarra has blasted his former boss, accusing him of dwelling on the past."I really can't understand why Mr Wenger is choosing to make such a fuss over me again," Diarra said in News of the World."Why does he not move on? He speaks about me more than when I was there. It's a very strange one."Diarra also took a swipe at Mathieu Flamini's departure to Milan, adding: "Perhaps to lose one French international midfielder may be regarded as misfortune. To lose two looks like carelessness."Do you really think I would leave a side like Chelsea to join Arsenal if certain promises were not made? I did not panic but wanted to play as promised."Portsmouth winning the FA Cup has more than justified my decision to make the move from Arsenal back in January."
Have to agree with him there

any dinosaur headed c*nt, comes like his got multiple tumours in his brainbut anyway, f*ck him going to 2 top four teams in as many years shows lack of loyality, his staying at Pompey for a while

Guest Sergio Agüero
France international Diarra has blasted his former boss, accusing him of dwelling on the past."I really can't understand why Mr Wenger is choosing to make such a fuss over me again," Diarra said in News of the World."Why does he not move on? He speaks about me more than when I was there. It's a very strange one."Diarra also took a swipe at Mathieu Flamini's departure to Milan, adding: "Perhaps to lose one French international midfielder may be regarded as misfortune. To lose two looks like carelessness."Do you really think I would leave a side like Chelsea to join Arsenal if certain promises were not made? I did not panic but wanted to play as promised."Portsmouth winning the FA Cup has more than justified my decision to make the move from Arsenal back in January."
Have to agree with him there
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLHAVE U SEEN DIARA TALK?THAT LINGO THERE IS SOMETHING THE QUEEN WOULD SAY NOT SOME GUY WHO CAN HARDLY DO A CONVO IN ENGLISH AND U EXPECT HIM TO COME OUT WITH THOSE WITTY LINES f*ck OFF MATEIF YOU LOT CANT GET YOUR HEAD AROUND IT THAT ITS BEEN EDITED BY THE MEDIA THEN U REALLY ARE THICK AS sh*t

Guest Sergio Agüero
ended wengerdupsed him off nice
if i was admin yu and bane would be in clueless fans right about now

You know the scary thing is the Arsenal fans thinking he's right or has a point... Lord have mercy.Next time you man go Arsenal game, PM me your number, I'm gonna get you invoked by some real Arsenal fans.

Not even gonna say much on this guy..Guys in his position always think they have the last laugh.But the Ex arsenal player curse will always prevail

Laugh all you want but if you think he's got a point your very naive.Matter of fact over the last couple weeks certain man showed me they aint serious at all.

lol if he thinks portsmouth is gonna win another cup in the next 50 yearshes chatting fraffjust waiting for the oppurtunity then off he goes

Next time you man go Arsenal game, PM me your number, I'm gonna get you invoked by some real Arsenal fans.
JSKHRSJJFSFDSDSDSS :D

"Do you really think I would leave a side like Chelsea to join Arsenal if certain promises were not made? I did not panic but wanted to play as promised."Portsmouth winning the FA Cup has more than justified my decision to make the move from Arsenal back in January."
ROFPMSLAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHDEP[WEPMS