Diarra 'Get over it Wenger!'

darkman

France international Diarra has blasted his former boss, accusing him of dwelling on the past."I really can't understand why Mr Wenger is choosing to make such a fuss over me again," Diarra said in News of the World."Why does he not move on? He speaks about me more than when I was there. It's a very strange one."Diarra also took a swipe at Mathieu Flamini's departure to Milan, adding: "Perhaps to lose one French international midfielder may be regarded as misfortune. To lose two looks like carelessness."Do you really think I would leave a side like Chelsea to join Arsenal if certain promises were not made? I did not panic but wanted to play as promised."Portsmouth winning the FA Cup has more than justified my decision to make the move from Arsenal back in January."
Have to agree with him there

ended wengerdupsed him off nice

Guest Sergio Agüero
France international Diarra has blasted his former boss, accusing him of dwelling on the past."I really can't understand why Mr Wenger is choosing to make such a fuss over me again," Diarra said in News of the World."Why does he not move on? He speaks about me more than when I was there. It's a very strange one."Diarra also took a swipe at Mathieu Flamini's departure to Milan, adding: "Perhaps to lose one French international midfielder may be regarded as misfortune. To lose two looks like carelessness."Do you really think I would leave a side like Chelsea to join Arsenal if certain promises were not made? I did not panic but wanted to play as promised."Portsmouth winning the FA Cup has more than justified my decision to make the move from Arsenal back in January."
Have to agree with him there
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLHAVE U SEEN DIARA TALK?THAT LINGO THERE IS SOMETHING THE QUEEN WOULD SAY NOT SOME GUY WHO CAN HARDLY DO A CONVO IN ENGLISH AND U EXPECT HIM TO COME OUT WITH THOSE WITTY LINES f*ck OFF MATEIF YOU LOT CANT GET YOUR HEAD AROUND IT THAT ITS BEEN EDITED BY THE MEDIA THEN U REALLY ARE THICK AS sh*t

"Do you really think I would leave a side like Chelsea to join Arsenal if certain promises were not made? I did not panic but wanted to play as promised."Portsmouth winning the FA Cup has more than justified my decision to make the move from Arsenal back in January."
ROFPMSLAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHDEP[WEPMS