FAO: THAT GUY WID THE TRAVEL LODGE LINK..

North Aleng

why do travel lodges not accept visa electron cards over the phone ?i remember last year i tried to book on their website and it said they don't accept visa electron cards, rung them up tried to book it that way with the card but they were like nah u can't use that tye of card, had to use someone's else card,

why do travel lodges not accept visa electron cards over the phone ?i remember last year i tried to book on their website and it said they don't accept visa electron cards, rung them up tried to book it that way with the card but they were like nah u can't use that tye of card, had to use someone's else card,
they probs knew what u was gonna use the room for....

Remember them guys in your school that would LIE about having the latest computer JUST so you would be their friend and even go round their house, but when you wanted to go round their house there was always a reason why you couldn't, and even when you did go to their house he'd tell you his cousin has borrowed the computer?...

they probs knew what u was gonna use the room for....
lol charminthey accept all these other type of cards but not visa electrons, was just wondering why they leave the electron card out.

I swear you can only use a credit card.For deposit/damages reasons...
they let me pay on my debit card when i went there myself on the actual night but just not over the phone or net.My ex threw the key out of the window last year and god knows where the key ended up, yes we were argueing, it was reather pleasant, but they never charged us for the loss of the key or for the fact the whole room was completely trashed.

I swear you can only use a credit card.For deposit/damages reasons...
they let me pay on my debit card when i went there myself on the actual night but just not over the phone or net.My ex threw the key out of the window last year and god knows where the key ended up, yes we were argueing, it was reather pleasant, but they never charged us for the loss of the key or for the fact the whole room was completely trashed.
You're probably black listed...

how dare they even try and blacklist someone like me lol tbh ive not tried to book a room since then and that was like yonks ago, il just use someone else's card next time i want a room in order to get it cheaper if booked a few weeks in advance.i think u can only use visa electron on the actual night you go and book in.

Visa Electron probably isn't accepted cos under 18s can get hold of them. I got a Halifax account with an Electron card but I also decided to open up a Lloyds Tsb under 19s account cos u get a regular visa card with it and good interest rates. I can now buy much more online and over the phone (including my arsenal tickets).