FAO House Listeners

Flojo

*awaits for CK to come in bitchin about it being labeld as Funky*But yeahh, id say its Funky and i like it tbh (allthough i can only hear it outta one speaker cuz my other one blew) so its quite quiet for meIts more of the mellow soulful type of funky like and maybe you should switch it up somewere in the beat of bring in another melody so it doesnt get repetitive but overall i do like it, nice one

I Want You - You already know im feelin this oneTwilight - This is quite sick, got an electro feel to it aswellHunter - Very sick, the first melody at the start is sick, reminds me of some old garage stuff, simple but efefctive then when the next melody comes in is nice aswellAirforce - drum pattern on this im liking alot, the whole overall beats sick, quite grimey aswell (i swear i hear i want you in it aswell?) but this is a bangerThats What I Want - Im feeling this one alot, very minimal but its big and that works for itCling Sling (lol) - This is massive but im not sure about the sound that comes in at 45, dont know about it it doesnt fit the tune imo, Something needs to be there to fill it out like but i dont think thats the right thingCockney Thug Remix - This is big aswell, i love the melody on the original like and you got it pretty on point on this one - could do with abit more bass on this track though, doesnt seem powerful enough imo (but that may be down to the original being a dubstep track and im used to that)Overall, i like all th tracks tbh all quit ebig and there aint nothing id say needs changin other than the Cling Sling track, feelin the tracks though so nice one

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hideo Kojima

dont realy like the strings in the intro, but they sound good when the beat has dropped and they come in now and again...also i think its would suit a harder 'funky house' beat.... im talking typical hed kandi....dosnt realy suit a 'tribal' beat.