Fifa 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Risky
I played Fifa all this yearFifa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PROI will STANDARDLY cop Fifa and CONSIDER copping Pro

I'm disgusted by the fifa(yes lowecase on purpose) suckage.Last year's Pro wasn't all that but I still prefer it to fifa.Pro is the only game I've bought that I'll play up until the release of the next one year after year.fifa always looks good and this years is no different, how it plays is what I'm interested in though.

I'm disgusted by the fifa(yes lowecase on purpose) suckage.Last year's Pro wasn't all that but I still prefer it to fifa.Pro is the only game I've bought that I'll play up until the release of the next one year after year.fifa always looks good and this years is no different, how it plays is what I'm interested in though.
Wouldn't you buy it just to play 10 vs 10 vip2 mandem? each controlling one player!Thats what im getting it for still. Won't ever play a normal game of fifa EVER

Not even a suckage tingthese man know im a pro guy, but pro 2008 was sh*t. Fifa is the better game. No 2 ways about it.10 vs 10 be a pro mode, are you mad

Not even a suckage tingthese man know im a pro guy, but pro 2008 was sh*t. Fifa is the better game. No 2 ways about it.10 vs 10 be a pro mode, are you mad
Was far from sh*t, the online mode had a massive influence on people's opinions on the game as a whole.In a way I understand because online play is a massive part of gaming but at the same time I enjoy playing Pro offline more than fifa.

Was far from sh*t, the online mode had a massive influence on people's opinions on the game as a whole.In a way I understand because online play is a massive part of gaming but at the same time I enjoy playing Pro offline more than fifa.
Just a matter of preference i suppose, if you like playing a game with 32847 bugs, shitty online play, dated master league system, a game that has gone backwards instead of fowards because pro 2006 (on 360) was better then thats you.only thing i would change in fifa is the responsiveness of the controls.as i said, im a pro head. but i dont stand for slackness

same used to be pro all day every but BOYY how people can sit and say pes 2008 wasnt that bad amazes me. Game is terrible, terrible to the extent i know a large amount of people that took it back within a few days and thats just people i know who were all pro instead of fifa. fifa was much better and it seems like it will be again to me. they come with more new stuff, i mean come on how can they come with a better game with less problems online, and a new mode which is sick and pro evo ends up bein shitter than the one that had been released a year before sinbsdgjgkjndhhdhdfghbnvsome pisstake. you gotta put new stuff in to advance or aint gonna win obviously. they could atleast make a new mode or something. 07 i got fifa 07 thought its actually quite good, then i got pro and fifa sat collecting dust till i picked it up again and played both. then fifa 08 was sickkkk still playing it now, bought pro and just laughed all the way back to the shop, game got refunded quickkkkk, even the person who served me laughed when i stepped back in blockbuster and said refund before i even had to say it myself. gameplay >>>>>>>> graphics all day long but boy pro flopped this year without doubt. fifa gets hated so much because its fifa, people but it with a biased opinion and expect too much so they can say nah its sh*t. pro >>>>>>>>> ______. but in all fairness it isnt sh*t atall, it has problems but so do all games.

Be a Pro sounds sick
why dont u ever play it with evry1 on fifa 08
Used to before with these lot, but most of the time now, its only you play fifaAll I see is ......is playin Call of Duty 4
nah i play it with these lot quite a bit, i see you come online durin our matches but you dont put fifa on. yeah i just got my copy of call of duty 4 back, never played it online though so i think i'll practice before playing against ppl on here and gettin kill up.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
FIFA 08 CRYBABY GALLAS :lol: :lol: :huh::lol: :lol: :lol:938657_20070823_screen004.jpgFIFA 09 CRYBABY GALLAS1052350_orig.jpg
all these graphics shots don't exite me the gamepay and ball physics\player movement etc is much more important. However as per usual in terms of graphics FIFA 1 PRO 0